Quick question about points?

Cazt

Hi everyone,
ive just joined this forum and was browsing the topics when i came across Sandys one about using all your points every day. Ive been following weight watchers myself on and off practically the last 2 years and i never knew that!! I never finish all my points in one day...but im gonna try harder now! So just a question about it..this week i've 7.5 points left over (not including 5.5 from exercise) and i have 6 left to go today so am i better of just havin a takeaway chinese to use up those points now? (please say yes:)). thanks, Caz x

Hi
Well, as long as you don't go over your points & aren't just having it for the sake of it, I would think it would be fine.

I used to have a bit of a binge on a weekend when I did ww before if I had not used points up - this time though - I only started back last week, I have decided I am going to try & have all my points every day & not save any - unless I specifically have something planned - it's whatever works for you really - there is a lady @ my class who saves points every day so that she can have 3-4 bottles of wine @ the weekend - the leader thinks this is a waste of points - but to be honest - it suits this lady - she is losing weight so hey ho - do what you think is right for you and will fit in with your lifestyle.

Enjoy :D

Bev xx

sorry I went on a bit - oops

i have always said you need to fit the diet to your lifestyle not vice versa or you will never stick to it.
catz if you are hungry and you have the points have the takeaway!! but i try to avoid eating for the sake of it ( thats how i got here!!LOL)

Thanks guys...i did have the takeaway and it was yummy..i didnt leave a thing on the plate! Feel bad about it today tho..my weigh in is on a monday and i haven't lost anything the last week and i stuck to my points and exercised more than usual!
Motivation = -1 point Boo!! :(:(

Its difficult to know what to do for the best - sticking with your points should always bring a result - but then, sometimes it doesn't!!!

I would say if you are hungry, don't go under points - but if you have had enough food, then don't worry too greatly - as long as you are not under 14 in a day you will not slow down your weight loss.

You can't carry over week to week though.

I always found that if I was exercising, it was best to eat my APs - it seemed that my body needed some extra calories then.

good luck and glad you enjoyed your takeaway. xx

Back