Quick question re Tetra's

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Evening all

I am about to msg my consultant with this weeks order and am wondering Can we have more than 1 tetra a day ?

I thought I had posted that on here another time but couldn't find it so apologies if it has already been posted ?

I know people who only have them as when I went to see my CDC and wanted some the person before me had them all :( but when I ask for more than one a day she won't let me not sure why the person before me took three weeks worth due a holiday lol. I've had two a day for a fri, sat and sun and it's been fine :)

Thanks for the responses, Just what I wanted to hear.

I am lucky to have a few shakes extra so will get 14 tetra and 7 bars this week as the tetras are so much easier.

I may even try something other than strawberry lol x

yes defo more than one tetra, as shrinking sue said its the mousse, water flavourings etc that have to be restricted as they contain extra calories so may impact in the long run on weight loss. also, they recommend just 1 bar a day because of the fibre i believe, plus the fact that your brain is getting used to chewing again so it can sometimes trigger the urge to eat!

lumpyandbumpy said:
yes defo more than one tetra, as shrinking sue said its the mousse, water flavourings etc that have to be restricted as they contain extra calories so may impact in the long run on weight loss. also, they recommend just 1 bar a day because of the fibre i believe, plus the fact that your brain is getting used to chewing again so it can sometimes trigger the urge to eat!

What are the restrictions? I used to have 3 moussed up shakes a day eeeekkkk xxx

What are the restrictions? I used to have 3 moussed up shakes a day eeeekkkk xxx

the restriction is really 1 mousse per day and limit the water flavourings only because everything you add contains extra calories e.g. a scoop of mousse is 75 cals so you would be having an extra 225 cals per day if you had 3 mousses taking you up to around 650-700 cals in total compared with just 450 with normal shakes/soups or around 530 with 1 mousse per day. my CDC said its not really a massive issue as you'll obviously still lose on only 600-700 cals per day but if you notice your weight loss slowing, maybe cut down on the extra cals.

Hiya! I reached target month and a half having tetras 3 times a day and a small meal - very much doable!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back