Quick question regarding *Food Talk*?

Anna, my main grievance was not what was said but how it was portrayed. I agreed with both of your points and still do. The diet is designed the way it is for a reason. I tweak it (as many others do) to make it work for me. I dont think others should follow my advice, they should do whats right for them. Last night i was met with comments that my advice could make people ill, and spoken to in a way i didnt feel necessary. As i said last night, that didnt come from you and i dont wish for anyone to have any bad feeling over it. If this were to happen everytime someone said they tweaked the diet we would forever be arguing.

Lets just all forget about it and get back to the happy forum lol xx

Onwards and downwards.

(Nice to meet you all - *blush*)

x

Oh, then we have the comments in this thread, which is why I am leaving the forum.

Well i for one am sorry you have decided to leave the forum over something so silly. I think its fair to say we both were less tactful than we could have been.

And like miss dumpy i wish you to stay and enjoy the journey with us :) We need more males around here as it happens lol xx

more forum daddys ;)
x

Well i for one am sorry you have decided to leave the forum over something so silly. I think its fair to say we both were less tactful than we could have been.

And like miss dumpy i wish you to stay and enjoy the journey with us :) We need more males around here as it happens lol xx

If the situation had been left where it ended last night I would have just taken a few days away, but after the comments made this morning I have decided it's for the best.

a smidge dramatic no?

I love the smell of drama ..no nepalm? no ermmm COFFEE YAAAyyyy in the mornings :D

In relation to the TOPIC of FOOD TALK

bannanas, whipped cream, cherries, strawberries dipped in chocolate

Ah every forum has drama.....fat boy slimmin you had bettr bring your butt back here...you aint gettin rid of us that easy.

Vanilla latte anyone? Ooo yum

Oh dear this all seems to have gone horribly wrong doesn't it. At the end of the day we're all here for the same reason it's just different things work for different people - it would be a boring world if we were all the same - as long as overall people lose weight in safe way and hopefully in a way that they can then maintain - what difference does it make.

P.s can I just add to short and dumpy's list -warm almond croissant x

Its over :) Lets just forget it all was said. I hate to think people will leave as a result of it. We all have opinions but it got heated, it shouldnt have....in the past now as far as im concerned.

xxx

I have the answer!?!

its Jim Time!
th_1lb.jpg

For those that have not been introduced to sexy slimmmm Jim, please meet him! This is what just one pound of fat looks like!

So, who has lost the most Jim's this week? I find that my body is in a nice and steady rountine of losing about 3 Jims a week, but I am more than happy with this, it means a total of just under a stone of Jims a month!

x

hehehe. oh i love a bit of food talk these days. altho it does start the cravings...but heck i have them anyway lol xx

Anna might have hit on a good plan here.. if there are any temptations, people could just log on and type word only of the food they are craving.. and the rest of us evil lot could either.. drool, or find the nutritional value for it (oooo I am a nerd!)

I still do it sometimes, but if I ever craved something carby that a friend was eating, i used to squeeze for example a chip in my fingers and watch the oil ooze out.. it really did the trick of curing my cravings.
That and washing up the dinner left overs.

Maybe this could be an online version of the ooze test!

Oh my, I seem to have missed a lot by logging off after my comment last night!!
But as the subject is food talk there is a Food Dump thread on the main forum where you can post your craving and i-dump it lol

Back