Quick question xx

MissieCB

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I have been looking at this thread for ages and my friend has convinced me to give this a go as I have been trying to do Cambridge diet for ages and its just not working out for me!! Social arrangements mean I fall off the wagon big time and im just not loosing.

Anyway im feeling really insecure about eating all this food and just wanted to find out if anyone out there has come from a VLCD or eating really small amounts of food to SW and had great losses..................or did they gain in the first couple of weeks?

Got a hol (woop woop) in three weeks and debating on starting now or when I get back!!! Just cant face putting weight on before my holiday if you know what I mean.

Hope someone out there can help me xxxx

Start now you could loose half a stone before your hols and this is an easy diet to follow while your away - within reason I mean you have to have a drink or two!! I don't know about changing from the Cambridge but I would guess that you wouldn't necessarily gain cos you will be straight on to a healthy eating plan. Good luck

Thanks hun for the post! Im only worried because you loose such a lot of water weight with the Cambridge and you dont eat anything xx

If you lose a lot of water it's not real weight loss if you see what I mean. I agree with llewis - get started now, and if you gain a pound or 2 at first you will soon lose it as you will be on a healthy regime and your body will be balanced right. When you go away it is possible to look for healthy options and not gain weight. Also, try and do lots of exercise - walking, swimming etc to help keep the weight down. Good luck xx

Yeah thats what i plan to do..................I love the exercise and havent done it while being on the shakes. Also I hate feeling full too just had my egg salad and getting the typical eating guilts after CD!!!

Back