Quick Question

the thought just turns my stomach, but might have to give it a go. I crave savoury a lot of the time too

it really really didnt appeal to me either but i grabbed some of the marigold bullion when we had the bad weather as i was so cold all the time and its acctually not bad

Wow no wonder my CDC thinks it's too expensive. It's lovely, I'm so glad we can have it, it's going to make the last stretch a lot more bearable!!!! Woo hoo, 2 new discoveries in 1 week I'm on a roll!!

You are on a roll - go you!

i thought that we could just have 1tsp a day... so i've been having just one cup most days. can we have more now? i just thought that it was the same as the water flavouring which is just 1tsp a day.

Yeah i think it is. My CDC said no more than two weak cups.

Oooh that sounds better. I think the bouillion is going to save me too.

i always buy the Golden Veg but seem to have been told different to everyone on here! my CDC says i can have as much as i like (so i do! lol! hasn't effected my weighins at all so far!) and that i can't have either of the normal or reduced salt boullion because it's still too much salt content! means i'm paying 6.95 a week for my golden veg - just wondering if it's worth risking it for a week to see if does effect my weigh in but then i don't want to have wasted a weeks worth of cash on CD food and then put on/sts because of a drink! yeah, i'm just going round in circles now......... what to do..........

Hmm not to be cynical but I suspect your CDC is telling you that you can only have the CD one as it brings her more money. Like Determinator said she's compared the 2 and they're the same salt wise so that's not true about it having too much salt, I'd say it's worth a try for a week to see if will affect your losses. You could end up saving a fortune, ESP if you get through a lot of it!!! Xxx

Back