quick question

parmaviolet

I went to the information session about LL tonight and found it really informative and am hoping to start next Tuesday once I've had my form signed by my GP. I was just wondering whether anyone who suffers from migraines has found that the diet has triggered them?

Hi,
You might want to read Beaswax's post .. but remember everyone is different.
Good luck
yoyo
xx

Hi Parmaviolet,
Fortunately for me i've never suffered from migraines, but I can say since starting LL i've only had one headache (and I used to get headaches 4-5 times a week before LL!) Maybe ask your GP when you get your formed signed? But guess you won't know until you try the diet?
xxxxx

I've suffered from migraines since I was about 13, as has my older brother. This is the start of week 3 for me and I can honestly say I haven't had a single ill effect in terms of headaches, nausea etc.

That said (and I'm sure you know this), people tend to have different migraine triggers so no promises, but personally I've had no trouble, and I get migraines a LOT!

Hi Parma
If you are a migraine person there are no guarantees they'll stop if you do LL. If you drink the recommended amount of water they'll be less likely.
Good luck whatever you decide.

Back