• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quick question...

Chika

Silver Member
Yes you can but My CDC said only to use splenda in the tablet form. How are you getting on hon?

Nessa

Silver Member
right, i'd better go to the supermarket. lol
yesterday i found it quiet hard, i found myself thinking non stop about food! I had a tiny bit of burger to check that it was cooked for my 2 year old. for tea i have egg rice with chicken covered in batter. I did not know that there was set things i could and could not eat so i have to see if i can find out what i am and am not allowed. do you know the website address for the cd website?

Chika

Silver Member
Te Cambridge website is Cambridge Diet home page

You really should get onto your CDC and ask her, I thought mine was a bit slack! I cant believe she sold you a diet and didnt tell you what to eat!

However don't take this as gospel but I think that the general idea is low carbs so lots of chicken, fresh tuna, turkey and limite green leafy veg should be ok. Hope that helps!

Hi Nessa
Your cdc should have given you a booklet which details all the foods that you are supposed to eat on each plan. I would ask for one if i were you. That is terrible that they never told you what to eat.