Quick question...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 23 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    can we have sweetener in our coffee/tea? I know you cant have sugar but not sure about sweetener.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes you can but My CDC said only to use splenda in the tablet form. How are you getting on hon?

4. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    right, i'd better go to the supermarket. lol
    yesterday i found it quiet hard, i found myself thinking non stop about food! I had a tiny bit of burger to check that it was cooked for my 2 year old. for tea i have egg rice with chicken covered in batter. I did not know that there was set things i could and could not eat so i have to see if i can find out what i am and am not allowed. do you know the website address for the cd website?

5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    I use 2 hermesetas sweeteners in my coffee and I have about 12 cups a day! My CDC said this would be fine, and I lost 12lb in my first week. I am defo in ketosis as well so it doesnt seem to affect that.

6. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Te Cambridge website is Cambridge Diet home page

You really should get onto your CDC and ask her, I thought mine was a bit slack! I cant believe she sold you a diet and didnt tell you what to eat!

However don't take this as gospel but I think that the general idea is low carbs so lots of chicken, fresh tuna, turkey and limite green leafy veg should be ok. Hope that helps!

7. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you Chika, will have a look at the website now

8. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Nessa
    Your cdc should have given you a booklet which details all the foods that you are supposed to eat on each plan. I would ask for one if i were you. That is terrible that they never told you what to eat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.