TS AAM Quick question

shellreed2011

Silver Member
After being told by nhs direct that I HAVE to have a meal today I was wondering I know you can eat most fish so Is the sushi plate from tescos ok or a no no because of the rice? I had to consult my dr before going on it as I have epilepsy and IBS so they say I need to eat because the cramps are because my bowel is playing up and there isn't enough to "come out" !

Ouch!

Not sure about the rice missus but hope you feel better soon

Unfortunately bowel problems and constipation are the most common side effect on a VLCD

I'm gutted starlight I been 100% for a week and I got my weigh in tomorrow I so don't want to effect it but I don't want to end up in hospital either!

I knew about the bowel problems before I went on it that's why I checked with the dr I can't even stand up straight the pain is so bad!

It won't help now but get some psyllium husk tablets from holland and barrat! I have IBS but these fix all problems in that area on this diet, they are great but more as preventative than a fix now. I would recommend stuffing a large amount of green veg down to help now if they have said you should eat, green veg and chicken maybe?

I've got sprouts n broccoli will they knock me out of ketosis tho?

Thanks guys I've decided tho I'm gonna take pain killers for tonight until weigh in in the morning then will have some xx

What about taking psyllium husk capsules once you get going again, as they help people with IBS and give your bowels something to work with.

I ordered some online Hun thank you xx

Back