quick question :)

Hey all - hope everyone is having a restful and fun bank hoilday!

I have just had my evening meal.. ive had the vegetable soup - i split the packs so i could have one eariler and one now. i found the soup lovely bit wanted to give it extra spice.. i know people have added cumin and various other spices.

I added a big amount of black pepper and dried red chillies would this be ok to have or am i over doing it..

I'll be honest there was a heaped tea spoon of both .. i like spicey food! lol :D

I hope this was ok!

other wise my first day on exante has gone swimmingly :)

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow!

Hi stbp. I can't help really because I don't know for sure but I think that's ok. I don't add anything. Yet. Maybe later on in the diet to change it up. Anyhow. Just wanted to say hello really. Glad to hear day one was ok.

Belle

Hello STBP, wow you do like it spicy! I always add cayenne pepper to my soups. It's a great spice...it has a range of health benefits inlcuding triggering fat loss and helping to get rid of mucus in the body (if you follow holistic therapies and natural remedies)...if not and you just like the taste....well then it gives you nice kick to any soup. LOL

Best of luck and keep us all posted of your WI.

Welcome............ and anything that gets you through is what counts I guess (unless that's copious amounts of carbs :))

Ahh thank you for clearing that up guys!

How is everyone finding the diet then?

Im still strangly in a good mood.. im not hungry or upset that i havent eaten any real food.. i think im just ready to be slim again and that is the best taste ever.

Eatpraylove.. i loooovee spicey food. thats the only thing i was concered about on tis diet lol... but i shall be stocking up on cayene pepper lol and bounilon - i heard thats nice with bouilion - lol!

can you have too much of bouilion?

How is the bank hoilday going?
:)

Holiday was lovely just what I needed to start on diet.

Bambalina I also put cayenne in everything. Your right it is lush.

welcome. I'm on day 5 so not much ahead - started friday. Just mailed exante to chcek and they confirmed pepper/ chile/ cayenne/ paprika all ok. Only had one tomato soup but must say that I found a bit pants so hoping some spice will help enough so can't taste :)
P

padbear said:
welcome. I'm on day 5 so not much ahead - started friday. Just mailed exante to chcek and they confirmed pepper/ chile/ cayenne/ paprika all ok. Only had one tomato soup but must say that I found a bit pants so hoping some spice will help enough so can't taste :)
P

I agree wasn't a great soup but my cayenne made it nice.

Back