quick question

BlackRose

Gold Member
Ihad my first weigh in today (5.5kilos off!!)and asked for a couple of flapjacks which I wasn't goin to 'indulge' in until monday when I was strictly on Lipotrim a week - and the girl told me I couldn't have them until I'd been doin it two weeks!!! I thought it was a week - and my partner got weighed yesterday after only 3 and a half days and was given them.

What's the official line on the oul' flapjacks?

the offiical is actually after the 2nd week but in some case they will give them out to people maybe whom are on the verg of giving up belive me they arnt nice ! anyway but some people love them !! dont rush in to get to0 many before you try one
debbie

thanks for that Debbie - I think I should say to James(OH) then -tho he works 13hr shifts and they're just more practical I suppose.

And I think maybe I will put them off now as long as poss - im managing ok for now.

THANKS!!

thanks for that Debbie - I think I should say to James(OH) then -tho he works 13hr shifts and they're just more practical I suppose.

And I think maybe I will put them off now as long as poss - im managing ok for now.

THANKS!!

Hey there - well done on a FAB loss on your 1st weigh in....!!!

look forward to meeting you at the Belfast meet 23rd Feb ! :)

Debz xx

I got flapjacks on the first week. I opened the coconut one on the first day because I couldn't take any more liquid. It was awful. The peanut one is not too bad.

I may get a couple for next week.

Ihad my first weigh in today (5.5kilos off!!)and asked for a couple of flapjacks which I wasn't goin to 'indulge' in until monday when I was strictly on Lipotrim a week - and the girl told me I couldn't have them until I'd been doin it two weeks!!! I thought it was a week - and my partner got weighed yesterday after only 3 and a half days and was given them.

What's the official line on the oul' flapjacks?

As far as I know u don't get the flapjacks on the first week because they can interfere with your water levels as they are so dry. But in the second week i.e. when u are in ketosis and no longer losing water its fine to have them so long as u drink extra pint glass of water.
Your pharmacist should have given them to you. I had my first WI on Sat morning and they were offered to me.

The cocnut flapjack mad me feel so sick that after the first bite I literally could not force anymore of it in to me!! But the peanut I found grand washed down w black coffee. And as the weeks went on the last time I was on LT I found myself really looking forward to it in the evenings and even savouring each bite!!!!

They are minging. The Chemist said toast them, so gave that a go and they are even worse, was nearly sick.

Strawberry and Chocolate for me for the next month.

I wish i could like the flapjacks but they are disgusting. I wouldnt feed them to my worst enemy!! I have tried one of each and it was like hell. They seem small so you think you can just eat the quickly and be done with it, but it took me 45mins to eat a third of one. Then i just gave up!!

I'm with you nijono... stawberry and choc all the way :)

The flapjacks are disgusting! I thought it would be nice to actually eat something but it too me ages to swallow it. I think I would rather starve than eat them. :0)

yip strwbrry n choc for me too... vanillia makes me wanna :cry::sick0019::giveup: hahahahahahah horrible.... day 7 tomor wooohoooo

Back