Quick question....

Vic6891

If I didn't take my tablets since 2pm yesterday will I still have consequences today?? Sorry to ask but I'm hungover to bits and craving a Toby carvery! Thanks!

You're very likely to have bad results if you've taken a tab in the last 2-3 days, so don't do it. Apart from the dire consequences it would be crap for your weight loss anyway!! :) xx

It wouldn't be the gravy I went for, it would be the roast potatoes, lol. But if I went for anything like that when I was on Xen I'd stop taking them about three days before. Laura's right, though, it's not worth it. :) xx

I no it's not worth it but bloody hell, my mates having a Sunday dinner and it looks amazing!!! Il just have some tuna n rivita...mmmm?!?

I've always been able to just skip a tablet and be fine but it works differently for everyone :)

poogatch said:
I've always been able to just skip a tablet and be fine but it works differently for everyone :)

Different for men, maybe? It's something you need to test your own tolerances on, really. I could always eat quite a bit more than 5% fat with no problems at all, but something like a Toby meal would be a no-no with the drug still in my system. :) xx

Back