quick question?

Liam L

can i drink carbonated water i had some tonight at work and it was really nice but then my boss who used to be on lipotrim said she wasnt sure if i was allowed it hope i am coz i had a pint of it

Yes, you can have fizzy water.

You can drink black coffee and tea.

If you can't drink coffee black you can take some of your vanilla shake and add it to the coffee and it is very nice.

CAFFE LATTE
Mix a hot vanilla shake add a teaspoon of coffee and some sweeteners if required.

(This can also be adapted to allow for people who do not like drinking black coffee, but need a daily caffeine fix, just add a teaspoon of vanilla pack to your coffee to whiten it).

CHRISTMASSY HOT NOGGINS
hot vanilla shake with a sprinkle of cinammon OR nutmeg

split a vanilla pack in half, add 2 tsps of coffee and 1 sweetner and a sprinkle of either cinnamon of mixed spice. Add just over half pint of hot water whizz up and and then add cold to top up. Sit backand thnk you are in starbucks and then have another one!!
Love Mini xxx

yes it is fine as said above

Just one thing .... I tried this without thinking - I didn't like it because it was sweet .... of course it's going to be sweet (DUR!!!!) and I can't bear sweet hot drinks. For that reason I won't be trying the chocolate hot either. Shame really because they'd make a change xx

Back