Quick questions from a newbie

nikkikb

Hi everyone,

I have started the attack phase today and all is going well. My plan for the 6 day attack is the following menu:-

B - Salmon Fillet and boiled egg
L - Half galette with chicken
D: Half galette with steak

The steak I have is pretty big at 380g - is this too much?

My other question is can tofu be eaten alongside meat?

First of all, you'll go stark staring mad if you eat the same thing six days running!

Second, would you fill out your User Cp above please so that we can see your current weight, height, age etc?

Tofu is fine if plain and you prepare it yourself. Avoid any preprepared tofu dishes though. If you're hungry and can eat 380g of LEAN steak, fine. Depending on your weight, it's encouraged to eat plenty of protein to protect your muscle mass.

You should perhaps check out some fat free dairy (natural if possible) as you've no dairy whatsoever there. Also multivitamin pill. And plenty of H20.

Have a look at our recipe section so that you can vary things... depending on the length of time you're likely to be on a diet, you don't want to get bored rigid on week one...

Honestly I am happy to eat the same thing day in day out since it is for less than a week. I find it easier at the start of a diet to be honest :)

The problem with dairy is that I am not keen on it. I hate yogurt and there is not much else really on dukan.

aaah but it isn't for just a week. PP days are just the same as attack days, so it's every other day while you're on Cruise too! But it's up to you. I'm repetitive in my menus, because it's easier, but I have six different dinner and probably four different work lunches I vary among.

You can bake your own egg custards... 125ml milk per day. I'm not a great yoghurt fan either.

Oh I will start to make the protein days more interesting once I have got past the first bit. Just don't want to complicate my life when I am trying to concentrate on not falling at the first hurdle!

The dairy thing is actually more complicated with me in that I don't like milk or anything too sweet - never had egg custards. I would like to find this fat free cottage cheese but not sure it actually exists :confused:

Oh I will start to make the protein days more interesting once I have got past the first bit. Just don't want to complicate my life when I am trying to concentrate on not falling at the first hurdle!

The dairy thing is actually more complicated with me in that I don't like milk or anything too sweet - never had egg custards. I would like to find this fat free cottage cheese but not sure it actually exists :confused:

They sell it in all major supermarkets. think the best deal is in tesco for a 600ml. Quark is good to try too, its a bit like philly but tangier!

How fabulous not to like anything too sweet - I envy you that!

Apparently the Tesco value range is where you find the nearly fat free cottage cheese.

Do you live in France Maintainer? Are you french or have you moved there because you love the diet so much ;)

Yes I live in France, but I'm English. (Robin's in France too). I came for a year. Errr in 1986.

(I lost most of my weight before finding Dukan!)

I love the idea of Jo moving to France because of her fondness for Dukan! ;-D

Yes, Tesco has the bestest version of cottage cheese, being the lowest in fat, but I use Sainsbury's low-fat version as there isn't a Tesco anywhere near me.

She went to find Dr Dukan :) lol.

Love french food, all I have of france is some dijon mustard :(

I gained most of my weight in England, funnily enough! I don't like wine or cheese or French cakes actually!

Back