Quick simple meals for busy people

Carlz1983

Party Girl
Hi hi what's new meals does anyone have for busy days??

I usually do omlette with light cheese onion and tomato purée with beams on side or pasta with ready cooked packet chicken or ham with passata onions peppers all the herbs with cheese sprinkled!! Have you got anything nice??

I would live a carbonara but fromage frais is not very nice cooked shame we cream is about a months worth of syns!!

Hope all are good

I made a carbonara using philifalphia as my extra a hun, so on EE that's free, or if you do a green day you can also add a little of your milk allowance to make the cheese go further and make it creamier. Xx

Pete’s Spaghetti Carbonara (revisited)

Serves 2

Ingredients

1Tsp English mustard
3 Eggs (ff)
4 Slices of smoked bacon, chopped in to strips (ff)
6 “Laughing Cow” extra light cheese spread (1Hea)
8 Sainsbury’s” sweet & spicy” chorizo slices (2syn per person)
200g Spaghetti (ff)
Method
In a dry frying pan cook the bacon until crisp, remove and set aside.
In a pan full of boiling water, cook the spaghetti for 8-10 mins until “Al Dente”, drain and cover.
In the meantime, in a glass bowl, add the eggs, cheese slices, mustard and mix together.
Cook the chorizo sausage, when done add to the egg mix, with the cooked bacon and cooked spaghetti, return to the saucepan and mix well; cook until the eggs have set.

Spaghetti Carbonara.JPG

I love peppers roasted and filled with cous cous and a sprinkling of cheese (served mainly with salad and chips) when I am pushed for time.

I also made a carbonara the other day using philli

Back