1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Quick snacks free or low syns - add yours

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Pudgy Panda, 28 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I have been eating a pot of activia fat free yoghurt mixed with Hartleys no sugar raspberry jelly (0.5 syns)

oh my GOD!!!!!!

best thing ever

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

A tub of fromaige frais (VLF) mix in a satchet of options for a lovely pudding for only 2 syns, i split it over 2 days and put in on some fresh fruit salad. The chocolate options on chopped up orange is very nice. xxx

4. Mel2

Mel2 Well-Known Member

I love frozen raspberries (straight from the freezer - no need to defrost) mixed into 0% greek yoghurt sweetened with a little splenda and a drop of vanilla essence. Mix well and in a minute or two the raspberries are soft enough to eat. Completely free although I do like to add a broken up meringue nest to it too sometimes (making 2.5-3syns depending on what one you use).

5. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Chopped up banana through a vanilla & chocolate sprinkles muller :)

I made the 9syn chocolate cake last night, a 1syn slice of that's a really yummy way to spend a syn.

Another one I have tried is ryvita with laughing cow & smoked salmon. Not as good as a toasted bagel but it does the trick and is free if you use your HE's.

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

rasberrys/forest fruits, in a bowl, with squirty cream and a crumbled up mini meringue.. i always count 2.5 for meringue , 1 for squirty cream (can someone confirm this for me?)

7. Mel2

Mel2 Well-Known Member

I've found that some meringue nests are 2.5 and some are 3 syns.

8. shaunyf23

shaunyf23 Well-Known Member

great ideas