Quick Super Free Day Question Please

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Hiya,

After a very bad evening yesterday, i'm going a super free day today. Can I just check if you get one or two HEXA's and HEXB's?

Super free day? Does that mean no syns? Do you still have red or green? I had a bit of a naughty day yesterday and like the idea of a superfree day! How do you do it???!
sorry about all the questions!

Sorry guys, don't know the answer to this one but hope you both enjoyed your bad evenings - we all need them once in a while! Mine was on Friday after getting a fabulous new job!! xxx

What ever is free on both days, you can eat. Example: Quorn, eggs, muller lights etc. You still ave you 5-15 syns and you still have your HEXA's and HEXB's but I just dont know if you have one of each or two of each.

:)

I might have this wrong but if you are eating what is free on both days, you are doing Extra Easy, so it will be 1 each of Hexa and b.

I don't think it's an official SW plan so there won't be an official answer but I'd probably have 2 heb's and 1 or 2 hea's.

I might have this wrong but if you are eating what is free on both days, you are doing Extra Easy, so it will be 1 each of Hexa and b.

I think it's SUPERFREE foods she means not red and green free foods

Ok, thanks for the clarification and the link to the previous thread.
It does sound as if it's 2 a's and b's but I am not sure.

There's no such official thing as a Superfree day but it doesn't hurt to eat superfree foods to boost a loss, bet you'd be hungry though?

It seems a bit like Success Express where you have a third red and/or green and the rest superfree, that in itself is hard enough! You get 2 A's and 2 B's on SE so I would say if doing Superfree then you'd get the same.

I'm missing big plates of carbs on SE this week so I couldn't imagine not having any red or green foods.

Back