1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick tea after work???

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by beccaharrison89, 8 July 2014 Social URL.

1. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    This is my 3rd day on sw and goin to be in work til 8 tonight has anyone got any suggestion of a quick tea but obv slimming world friendly???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.5lb(31.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Rice with pre bought and shopped stir fry veg and chicken with spices
    Pasta with a sauce of tomatoes
    A tin of chickpea Dahl (aldi, asda, Morrison , i know are free) with rice and salad
    A spud puto. Automatic I. Your I en if you have it with salad and cheese or beans etc

4. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm going to have a jacket with cheese (hexa) and beans :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

5. Phoenix_Girl

Phoenix_Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2.5lb(45.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    You may be interested to know that some of the just-cook meals from Sainsbury's are free.
    Always check first but a couple of the chicken meals were listed as free and advertised in-group. All you would need to do is pop it in the oven and then make some carbs and veggies to go with it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.