Quick update

Day 5
Went to the cinema with the kids :-(
Cut a Tesco bar up into 6 small pieces and munched on that, then went to the park and the boys wanted an ice cream so up to the cafe and the homemade cakes and hot choc with whipped cream was almost too much to bare! :(
I'm really starting to have a wobble Saturday I's usually pizza night , i supervised all theboys making theirs, then had a soup :(
Sorry just feeling the pinch needed a rant x x

Day 5
Went to the cinema with the kids :-(
Cut a Tesco bar up into 6 small pieces and munched on that, then went to the park and the boys wanted an ice cream so up to the cafe and the homemade cakes and hot choc with whipped cream was almost too much to bare! :(
I'm really starting to have a wobble Saturday I's usually pizza night , i supervised all theboys making theirs, then had a soup :(
Sorry just feeling the pinch needed a rant x x

You CAN do this. You ARE stronger than you know. You ARE stronger than any temptation put in front of you. And the feeling of achievement when you get through a wobbly point will be far better than anything you could have eaten. I have every faith in you xx

Guys please. NO FOOD TALK in the 100% section

Thread moved Due to food references

7.9 lbs off for my first weigh I'n yayyyyyyyuyu so happy with that, just want to thank everyone on here who have supported me by either replying to a post ive written or the endless questions I've asked or the pms ive recieved.
I know i wouldn't have stuck to it if it wasn't for you x x x. X x x

7.9 lbs off for my first weigh I'n yayyyyyyyuyu so happy with that, just want to thank everyone on here who have supported me by either replying to a post ive written or the endless questions I've asked or the pms ive recieved.
I know i wouldn't have stuck to it if it wasn't for you x x x. X x x
well done and keep smiling x

Well done it pays to stick with it

3lb is great I am the same most diets only recommend that you lose 1-2lb a week!! Abi you need to empty your message inbox I cant message you as its full xx

christmasfairy1 said:
This mornings weigh in, 11 stone 6.4 yihaaaaaaaaaaaa well pleased with that and I had a low carb meal yesterday .

Well done!

Back