Quiet

its amazing i dont think i will loose half that over two weeks chick!!! Keep going you will be there in no time!!!! How much more have you got to loose?

I really don't know lol
I don't look at the scales, I only know my losses.

I'm a 12-14 now so goodness knows lol

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

looool thats a good idea just go by losses!!!! Im really freaking out that I havent lost much!!!! Im gonna get weighed sat morning and it will be either the same or =1lb or something.

I had that panic too and I lost 6 so just see what happens. Get measured too!

Thanks Amanda. Once I get there I am not budging! No more up and down and just wearing looser clothes to hide my wobbly self. Beautiful fitted clothes only!

Well done honey thats brilliant....what step are you doing?

Wow that's amazing!!!! You still on ss? Memory of a sieve

fml.............had a coffee with sugar....my legs just took me to the kitchen and made one....3 sugars also....fml

Ok what's done is done. You didn't eat a bag of chips which would have been worse. Get some sweeteners and learn how to have coffee black.
Don't worry. You can't change it now

yeah i know i just have some issue with sugar its not good! Always figting the cofffee and sugar with milk.... more of a problem than chips.

Can't you just cut it out totally and have peppermint tea instead? I ban myself from food and that seems to help matters

gonna try that!!! its an addiction i think!

On step 2.

Missie, I would change the drink to break the habit. If you automatically do coffee with sugar either out the sugar out of reach so you have to consciously make the effort to get it (like the top shelf of the highest cupboard) and have the sweeteners handy or do as Lizz says and try some of the herbal stuff. If you've a sweet tooth the mint teas are good and some of the celestial seasons are good too. Cambridge now doesn't prevent you having any teas so take your pick!

Dont nut worry about what's done just keep going to what's next. You'll break the habit, I used to have tea with sugar now can't stand tea sweet!

Thanks girlie will give it a go and start....no more coffee with sugar x gonna try the herbal way

Peppermint tea with 2 sweeteners! Lush and helps the breath too

I'm struggling tonight :(

1st weigh in since getting back on the wagon. It's only week 5days but I'm 3lbs down onwards and downwards!

How is everyone else getting on?

Hi All
Im a newbie! new to Cambridge & new to forums, scoured to find someone in the same boat "cold turkey" (food) im now on day 4 after 3 days of ..........cud go on forever & feeling ok now just wanna get through bankholiday & to Tuesdays weigh in!!I

IT'll be tough but you need to keep focus on why youre doing this! I find the working week much easier than the weekends! silly bank holidays! lol

Back