Quiet

I take tablets with a shake but apart from that I'm fine. Have some water and see how you get on?

Current loss: 6lbs

Hi , iv just found these threads I hadn't seen this set before
Just got my shakes , already for my start 2moz !! X

Good luck for weigh in tonite and good luck tori on day 1. Had my wk 3 weigh in lost. 3.5lb so happy with that, I'm eating 800 cals I didn't want to go lower than that so far 17.5 lb in three weeks. I'm happy with that.

Wow that's super in 3 weeks hun!!!! I want results like that!

good luck for tonight hun....just stop the water now and you should be ok.

Had no water since 2 so hopefully that will be enough

Lost 6lbs and 3.5"

I'm a bit peed off as it was 11 days since my last weigh in, but it's 12lbs and 7.5" in 2 weeks and I don't have any where near as much to lose as I did the first time I did it (I lost 14lbs in my first week back then).

Hoping for 4lbs next week so I'm well over the stone mark but will have to wait and see.

So mixed feelings tonight...

Lost 6lbs and 3.5" I'm a bit peed off as it was 11 days since my last weigh in, but it's 12lbs and 7.5" in 2 weeks and I don't have any where near as much to lose as I did the first time I did it (I lost 14lbs in my first week back then). Hoping for 4lbs next week so I'm well over the stone mark but will have to wait and see. So mixed feelings tonight... Current loss: 6lbs
OMGGGGGG that is bloody amazing we'll dine babes that is do so good xxx
You have given me faith again x

Really? There are folk with massive losses in the first week, like 12lbs plus. The plan deffo works!

I stopped eating carbs in feb, and I also have been watching what I eat so not really surprising the loss isn't as great as before.

Still don't know how much I weigh, or my measurements and I'm happy like this. 2.5" are off my waist which is ace but my ass needs to reduce quicker for me to drop a dress size!!!

Lost 6lbs and 3.5"

I'm a bit peed off as it was 11 days since my last weigh in, but it's 12lbs and 7.5" in 2 weeks and I don't have any where near as much to lose as I did the first time I did it (I lost 14lbs in my first week back then).

Hoping for 4lbs next week so I'm well over the stone mark but will have to wait and see.

So mixed feelings tonight...

Don't be peed off that's a great loss Lisbon!

I'm day2 round 2 and feeling fine surprisingly! I'm off for a spa day tomorrow with my mum and off on holiday in 6weeks so I'm hoping that the dreaded swimwear shame tomorrow will keep me motivated till holiday!

I'm glad everyone is doing well and battling through. Hope we can all keep each other going.

A spa day will be lovely! And you're getting all the nasty toxins out your body already so a good massage will help!

Keep going! It's totally going to be worth it in 6 weeks time!

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

A spa day will be lovely! And you're getting all the nasty toxins out your body already so a good massage will help!

Keep going! It's totally going to be worth it in 6 weeks time!

I'm already booked in for a facial and massage... Bliss!
There's also a lady near me doing wraps which are supposed to release toxins and help with long term weight loss? Anyone heard of these or tried them?

Not something I've tried but apparently they are good! How much are they? And what's the success rate?

That's really good Lizz! Don't forget if you've less to lose your losses will be generally lower and if you cut down the carbs before starting that'll have had an effect too still I think that's bloody brilliant!

Liz,

You know me, I'll tell it straight!

FFS doll. Mixed feelings? You've lost 12lbs in TWO WEEKS!!!

That's the equivalent of losing 6 bags of sugar. That's immense!!

I know what you mean - you always want to lose more. But that is superb. Really great!!

thank you all for being so lovely! I know i am being totally unreasonable and a little bratish....it is a decent loss over 2 weeks and not to be sniffed at.

I just have to keep plodding

Back