Quietly getting there....

Have been watching and waiting as been on Total Solution for 7 weeks but great to see the support here. I have done LL in the past and was very successful at the time but unfortunately a major accident followed by illness meant no exercise and slowly but surely gained all but 1 stone back. I am lucky in that once I make my mind up and get back on I know I can stick with it. I am exercising by vigorous walking for 45 minutes every day but feel great and am actually enjoying the Exante choices more than I did with LL.
Big holiday in July but know I won't be at proper target by then so plan on returning to Total Solution as soon as I get back as need to get back to healthy BMI so I can properly maintain going forward.
Just wanted to say thanks for the support even though I have been silent up till now, it is great to see these forums still creating such a postivie place to share.

Good morning and welcome. Wow 7 weeks, that's quite an achievement, I've only nearly completed 3 weeks. Well done! And looks like you've had a really good loss too in that time. Keep going and start posting :) it's very encouraging to hear of people doing well.

Hi. You've done so well, congratulations. Hope I can stick to it like you have

Hiya IBT!

Welcome to the forum and well done for getting through 7 weeks =)

Wow 7 weeks is a huge achievement, im hoping I can last that long and more. Well done and welcome x

Back