quit smoking and on diet ??

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by rascalz911, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. rascalz911

rascalz911 New Member

Hi ,Looking for a diet buddy.
    I am going to do two new years resolutions. One already started on Jan 1 2010. Quit smoking. I work in a retirerment home and i feel those residents dont need to smell my cigarette breath. well, its been 7 days , yes I have had the urges but I want to quit thtas the difference.
    Tried that thrive ****, its crap, and tastes like it too.
    Just take my mind off of it when I think of it. And i pick up vegs or fruit not junk.
    Wieght lose, nothing yet waiting till I get this smoking under control.
    I am changing the way I eat, i dont drink water eat fruits or vegs now I am
    On Jan 19 I am starting weight watchers. also at work we are having the biggest loser.
    So I will keep checking in for some advice or help !
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Were all on the we don't eat food diet in here...the weight watchers forum may be better for advice etc...:D
  4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Agreed but well done on the quitting smoking so far hun, I'm sure you can do it :)
  5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hun, I have moved your thread out of the Lipotrim section as this is for Total Food Replacement ie no food.

Well done on the non smoking and good luck with your new regime x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.