1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Quorn Roast

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Welsh_Biatch, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Welsh_Biatch

Welsh_Biatch Member

Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I just made this lush Quorn roast and I just had to share it with someone so here it goes.

Quorn Roast (Chilled)
    Cheese (whatever you want really)

Stuff the Quorn Roast with anything of your choice ( I used Spinach and cheese, if your going to use spinach be sure to boil it or fry it before putting it in).

Next I rolled the roast in garlic and oregano and then covered in foil and put in the oven for 48mins. I eat the whole thing and lost 3 pounds and throughly enjoyed it too knowing that it was free :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    That sounds really lovely. I've only ever bought quorn mince and ventured into trying quorn sausages this week. Will look out for it now and give this a whirl. Thanks for sharing.
  4. sallies

sallies Full Member

cambridge diet
    For all of you who love quorn i find this site very very good.

Quorn | Home
  5. fighting flab

fighting flab Full Member

Slimming World
    Mmmm sounds yummy - I'll definitely try that - chees :drool: ff x
  6. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    Sounds delicious Leah! I love Quorn. :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.