Green Day Quorn sausage recipes?

Sweethearts

Gold Member
I have a few Quorn sausages left and I want to use them up tonight but haven't a clue what to make.
I wanted to make a sausage casserole but I have none of the ingredients in, any ideas? x

Have you got risotto or paella rice? I like chopping up the quorn sausages and some peppers and onion and making a jambalaya/spicy risotto type dish using vegetable stock, chilli powder and a little bit of passata mixed through for colour. Could also work with any other leftover veggies?

Have you got risotto or paella rice? I like chopping up the quorn sausages and some peppers and onion and making a jambalaya/spicy risotto type dish using vegetable stock, chilli powder and a little bit of passata mixed through for colour. Could also work with any other leftover veggies?

I have paella rice yeah, Do you have the recipe for it? x

heyxtara said:

That sounds really nice. May give it a try next week x

Back