Quorn sausages I can't believe it :(

Quorn Sausage Syns Update

Hi

This is my first posting as I am a new member, I follow the SW plan and have just read an update on the SW website which informs that Quorn recently changed their sausage recipe and as a result regular plain Quorn sausages are no longer Syn Free. The Syn values of other sausages also vary depending on the flavour.

I just thought I would let people know.:sigh:

They did announce it online ermintrude x

Thanks I've seen it now. Sorry I was a bit grouchy :D For some reason SW online people keep getting asked for their PIN, which they dont have obviously as they dont go to class. You can get the main board if you start there but if you start from your diary or somewhere else you are blocked from accessing the rest without a PIN. You have to log out and back in again via the front page. I stand by my opinion that their web coding is utter b011ox :D

Honestly I do think stuff like this should be kept up to date a lot more frequently and in some delegated column on the website or a weekly email newsletter, rather than us having to find out through word of mouth and then having to search through other random news stories to find it. If I wasn't on minimins I would never have found out about this, so what exactly am I paying a fiver a week for if I only find information from a separate free forum nothing to do with SW? :confused: Online members pay the same price for less service, I would definitely not recommend it. :sigh:

/soapbox :D

Auburn said:
I'm still waiting for my consultant to tell us about quorn sausages....

It was me that told my consultant last week she didn't have a clue about it!

ermintrude said:
Thanks I've seen it now. Sorry I was a bit grouchy :D For some reason SW online people keep getting asked for their PIN, which they dont have obviously as they dont go to class. You can get the main board if you start there but if you start from your diary or somewhere else you are blocked from accessing the rest without a PIN. You have to log out and back in again via the front page. I stand by my opinion that their web coding is utter b011ox :D

Honestly I do think stuff like this should be kept up to date a lot more frequently and in some delegated column on the website or a weekly email newsletter, rather than us having to find out through word of mouth and then having to search through other random news stories to find it. If I wasn't on minimins I would never have found out about this, so what exactly am I paying a fiver a week for if I only find information from a separate free forum nothing to do with SW? :confused: Online members pay the same price for less service, I would definitely not recommend it. :sigh:

I haven't been asked my pin :S what's that all about... I agree with u though.. The online membership is a bit pants

Agree with you 100% - rant away!! Although I've been an online member for over a year now I do think it's basically rubbish. I like your weekly email idea - maybe we should all suggest it to them.

I've been trying to find out about what the SW online site was like as I don't want to join a class, but was put off by the expense! And now when I hear about this it totally puts me off! I really like the WW site but unfortunately because I'm pregnant I'm not allowed to follow it. Dint get me wrong I do like SW but I think they've got some catching up to do! X x

Is it about the quorn sausages? If so there's a big thread in the syn forum on it. (If not I want to know what it is!)

oh okay. it was just saying that the syn value for Quorn sausages has changed.
Sizzling BBQ bangers, 5 pack chilled: 2 syns each

Best Ever Cumberland Sausages, 5 pack chilled: 1 Syn each

Best Ever sausages, 6 pack chilled: 1 Syn each

Best Ever sausages 8 pack frozed: 1 Syn each

Tastier Red Leicester & Onion Sausages, 5 pack chilled: 1 Syn each

Tastier Sausages, 6 pack frozen: 1/2 Syn each.

Does anyone know if the bramley apple bangers are still free? They aren't mentioned so I'm guessing they are?

I've moved on to cauldron sausages. 0.5 a syn and just as nice if not nicer imo.

Does anyone know if the bramley apple bangers are still free? They aren't mentioned so I'm guessing they are?

I've moved on to cauldron sausages. 0.5 a syn and just as nice if not nicer imo.

those were the only ones on SW website with changes.

So am I right in thinkkng the frozen best ever cumberlands are syn free still? I know the nutritional info has changed as I compared the two, i so wish they were still free, I love them!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back