Quorn sausages I can't believe it :(

whats changed? i dunno what a new packet looks like, because ive only just started eating them...so dont know the difference

its still 1% fat...the ones ive got, are the other ones higher?

The older packs have an orange stripe down the side. I had one yesterday - phew!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Phew my stock have the orange stripe!

New packaging (I think)

Attachments

• image-650855055.jpg
    image-650855055.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 78
Thank you x i wonder why they decided to change a perfectly fine product to contain more of something that isn't good for us, but at least we have the new bachelors pasta pot shots to keep us going. X

Hi Looli, where did you see that on the SW website, I can't find where they do those types of announcements, for the life of me...!!!

Shame isn't it. I've been on SW for 6 weeks and had my first sweet and sour mug shot the other day and the find out this!!! Typical :-(

I have one more left from when they were on offer at ASDA.

Is there a particular bit on the SW website where they "announce" changes like this? I know there is for Healthy Extras, and in the magazine, but I can't find it on the site..!

I totally agree, that would be a fantastic idea. I totally rely on this site for all my info as I am doing this at home without even the slimming world site to fall back on.
I 2nd Circes if they are able to as all their info and posts are always so helpful:D

I also agree with this, it's a brilliant idea. I no longer go to group and am going it alone, and if I hadn't spied this thread I would have been none the wiser and would have been inadvertently synning, because I eat a lot of these sausages, I love them!

I have also emailed Quorn via their website to complain! :D

Hi all i know how u feel bout havbg to now syns the quorn stuff, alto ive now tried the burgers there amazing at half a syns each x

They should definitely announce this stuff online, what about the people who pay for online access and dont have access to a group to tell them? They need a weekly newsletter telling you about changes or a column on the website or something. I cant just look things up every bloody time I use them just on the off chance :confused:

I must be blind haha, still can't see it.... maybe I'm still allowed them as freeeeeee :p

Me neither :confused: Where is this obviously-not-very-useful "Useful features"? I log in to my diary then if I try to get to the home page it won't let me unless I enter my PIN. I *dont have* a PIN as Im paid in as an Online member and I'm ALREADY BLOODY LOGGED IN ANYWAY you *&!@^* moron :mad:

Ahem. Really, their website is just that massive bit overly pants, non? :confused:

They are not free now, as Quorn have changed their ingredients! Boo hoo!!!

Back