Quorn sausages I can't believe it :(

So am I right in thinkkng the frozen best ever cumberlands are syn free still? I know the nutritional info has changed as I compared the two, i so wish they were still free, I love them!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope, still 1 syn each Im afraid.
Cumberland chilled are at the top of that list, 1 syn each. A search for "Cumberland" only brings up the chilled version, 1 syn each. Nothing comes up for frozen but putting the frozen Cumberland "best ever" nutrition through the calculator brings up:

1 Syn per package/portion on Green

I bought 2 packs of sausages and 2 packs of burgers in Farmfoods today. They still have some of the old ones on 2 for £2.50 :(

I was absolutely gutted at weigh in when i mentioned i was loving the quorn sausages and everyone gasped! ha very embarrasing! Still liking the sausages tho, wasnt too keen on the linda mcartney ones, 2 syns each :| xx

jade-ox said:
I was absolutely gutted at weigh in when i mentioned i was loving the quorn sausages and everyone gasped! ha very embarrasing! Still liking the sausages tho, wasnt too keen on the linda mcartney ones, 2 syns each :| xx

Most are only a syn each so don't worry, there are a couple that are higher. At our group the syn change was announced and a girl there was horrified cos she'd eaten a whole bag of 8 of them at a BBQ:/ I'm not really sure how she managed 8!! I like the Linda macartney ones and also the cauldron ones are lovely.

hi, i took the nutritional value off the packet of quorn sausags, ive no idea if they are the new ones or not, however when i entered it into syn calculator they came up as 3.5 syns each :eek: wft! now i dont know whether they are old, new, 1.5, or 3.5 syns! HELP!
(i stocked up last week, as they were a quid a packet in asdas)

kvm77 said:
hi, i took the nutritional value off the packet of quorn sausags, ive no idea if they are the new ones or not, however when i entered it into syn calculator they came up as 3.5 syns each :eek: wft! now i dont know whether they are old, new, 1.5, or 3.5 syns! HELP!

If they are just the plain one, that say Best Ever Sausage on the pack or something, they are the new ones and 1 syn each x

Did you remember to add the free food allowance at the start?

Hi mini mog i think the ones i have are "the best ever" ones, i think those are 1 syn? anyone know?
P.S, i have no idea how you place the comment your writing to in your box? :| haha xx

jade-ox said:
Hi mini mog i think the ones i have are "the best ever" ones, i think those are 1 syn? anyone know?
P.S, i have no idea how you place the comment your writing to in your box? :| haha xx

They are one syn:) to get the box I used the 'quote' function. It's in bottom right hand corner of each post (I think!!) on the computer & if on iPhone (which I usually am!) it's on top right of screen in a little box with an arrow in it. Hope that helps. X

They are one syn:) to get the box I used the 'quote' function. It's in bottom right hand corner of each post (I think!!) on the computer & if on iPhone (which I usually am!) it's on top right of screen in a little box with an arrow in it. Hope that helps. X

Aaaahhhhhh cheers :) very helpful :) and obvious :D xx

Just a note to check the ones in old packiging are still free? :confused:

If so heading to Farmfoods later as they still stock them so gonna fill the freezer!!!!:D:D

RScothern said:
Just a note to check the ones in old packiging are still free? :confused:

If so heading to Farmfoods later as they still stock them so gonna fill the freezer!!!!:D:D

As long as they don't say "best ever" on them - yes :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MMMMMM FANCY A SAUSAGE NOW :)

Back