Quorn sausages I can't believe it :(

But if you can get any with the old packaging then they will still be free! If it says new recipe then they will have a syn value to them! Boo!! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

quorn sausages

Good evening:p
I have just brought some quorn sausages. The packaging is the old one, no 'best ever' on the front. so are these still free? :confused: im hoping so, havent had any syns for 3 days as im saving up for a night out tomorrow:D
thank you x

Yes these are still free :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol, il race ya!!!! i got them in Lidls.

:sigh:

Please - syn requests - syn forum

what is the packaging difference between new and old frozen quorn sausages

sorry for posting again it my 1st week as a member, trying to get my head round things :)

i heard that old quorn sausages were free, just wanted to know packaging dfferences so i can look out for them, thanks

I believe it's the packaging that now says "improved taste" or something along those lines hun.

thank youu :)

Managed to buy the syn free boxed sausages from Lidl today. 5 boxes infact, although they were mixed in with the new ones.... They are still out there :0)

this is the response another member got from emailing quorn

All Quorn sausages available now are our Best Ever Recipe. The old recipe Quorn sausages areno longer available.

We believe, (however you should check the packaging with your Syn Calculator or with your SW class leader) that the Quorn sausages (250g packs) available in major retailers are one syn now and the sausages (300g packs) available in Lidl and Farm Foods stores are half a syn.

We have no plans to revert to the old sausage recipe. We apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you.

The fat content in our Quorn sausages is significantly lower than the average meat sausage. (About 50% less fat.)

Kind regards
CS Team

My bag of sausages is 375g, bought in Icelands today.........So which is it....One syn or 1/2 syn.............come on quorn its not that difficult is it

Well that's a pretty poor reply I think. I've been eating quorn for years and comparing the fat content to meat sausages is irrelevant, I've never eaten meat sausages and never intend to. Reads like a tough sh!* reply to me :mad:

doesn't it just ?

Basically 'eat 'em or don't but don't complain to us'

Still in the dark about my 375g bag............Would have said they were the old recipe but not after reading that email

Bummer, I've not done SW for 2 years and bought some of these at the weekend! Bit disappointed they're not free anymore but oh well...1 syn isn't so bad I suppose as I try not to syn most days anyway.

i just bought some from asda today bt they dont say best ever on them or anything and got them in the fresh bit not frozen. 70cal each. ??? confused lol xx

Back