1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Quorn turky burgers

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ruby22222, 4 September 2014 Social URL.

1. Ruby22222

Ruby22222 Active Member

A far as I can make out these are free, but I can't see how as they are absolutely delicious (yes I know free food can be delicious!)

I've checked under keywords in the database, but just can't believe it. Has anyone tried them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Samantha26

Samantha26 Well-Known Member

I love these, though I can only get them in Iceland! I love having them in HEB Wholemeal Rolls with fried onion and salad :) :)

4. Ruby22222

Ruby22222 Active Member

They are free aren't they?

Unfortunately had used my b's but had some cheese on it. Will deffo have them in a roll next time! :)

5. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

They are free :)

6. Ruby22222

Ruby22222 Active Member

7. WannabeThinna

WannabeThinna Well-Known Member

Unfortunate but true :( I have to make a special trip to Iceland just for these. I even searched on mysupermarket and Iceland was the only shop that came up as stocking them.

8. strawberry

They did stock them in Asda for about a week then they completely disappeared :(

9. Pinkstars

Pinkstars Well-Known Member

10. Samantha26

11. Pinkstars

£1.50 for a pack of 4. I bought 3 packs and tried my first today....delicious!! The nicest quorn burger :)

12. strawberry

Have you had the spicy chicken bites? They're lovely x

13. Samantha26

I've seen a few people mention these, I'm gonna have to get them next time I see them

14. Pinkstars

I bought some of those too - how many syns?

15. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Well-Known Member

As far as I know, the Southern Fried Bites are 1 syn each and the Turk'y burgers are free :) xx

16. Samantha26

Has anyone tried the new Quorn Turkey Steaks? Just wondered if they were the same as the Turk'y burgers only a different shape?