1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Quorn turky burgers

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ruby22222, 4 September 2014 Social URL.

1. Ruby22222

Ruby22222 Active Member

A far as I can make out these are free, but I can't see how as they are absolutely delicious (yes I know free food can be delicious!)

I've checked under keywords in the database, but just can't believe it. Has anyone tried them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Samantha26

Samantha26 Well-Known Member

I love these, though I can only get them in Iceland! I love having them in HEB Wholemeal Rolls with fried onion and salad :) :)

4. Ruby22222

Ruby22222 Active Member

They are free aren't they?

Unfortunately had used my b's but had some cheese on it. Will deffo have them in a roll next time! :)

5. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

They are free :)

6. Ruby22222

Ruby22222 Active Member

7. WannabeThinna

WannabeThinna Well-Known Member

Unfortunate but true :( I have to make a special trip to Iceland just for these. I even searched on mysupermarket and Iceland was the only shop that came up as stocking them.

8. strawberry

They did stock them in Asda for about a week then they completely disappeared :(

9. Pinkstars

Pinkstars Well-Known Member

10. Samantha26

11. Pinkstars

£1.50 for a pack of 4. I bought 3 packs and tried my first today....delicious!! The nicest quorn burger :)

12. strawberry

Have you had the spicy chicken bites? They're lovely x

13. Samantha26

I've seen a few people mention these, I'm gonna have to get them next time I see them

14. Pinkstars

I bought some of those too - how many syns?

15. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Well-Known Member

As far as I know, the Southern Fried Bites are 1 syn each and the Turk'y burgers are free :) xx

16. Samantha26

Has anyone tried the new Quorn Turkey Steaks? Just wondered if they were the same as the Turk'y burgers only a different shape?