Quornstars - again

Starlight

Gold Member
Omg that looks yummy, thanks for that Sandy, I'm going to get it with my next order. I'll report back on how yummy it was.
Cheers love :D
xx

I am a big fan of Quorn and love their sausages BUT that sounds grim!!! Blueberries with Quorn.....

Lol, well I'll let you know what it's like, does sound yummy though!
xx

i love the fruit and savoury combination, have never seen these where are they from/

I get mine from Tesco's but not seen these ones, I'll be on a mission now lol!
xx

I dont know if they have already been mentioned but I LOVE the Quorn goats cheese and cranberry thingys. The only place that sells them near me is Sainsburys though.
These wensleydale ones sound very similar. I will be looking out for these as well.

I dont know if they have already been mentioned but I LOVE the Quorn goats cheese and cranberry thingys. The only place that sells them near me is Sainsburys though.
These wensleydale ones sound very similar. I will be looking out for these as well.

Right that's 2 more things on my Quorn list to look out for! Thanks for that :)
xx

The Goats cheese and cranberry escalopes are in the chilled section, not the freezer. I hope they werent a limited edition or something silly, because I havent seen them for a while. But wensleydale and blueberry is making my mouth water!

Anyone like the quorn mexican burgers coz ive got 2 if anyone wants em PM me and ill post them to yah cant stand them

SANDY!!! Guess what I've just ordered with my Tesco's shopping! ;)
xx

Well I'll give you a blow by blow account as I'm eating it lol!!!
They're on tesco.com if that of any help love :)
xx

im having the one with wensleydale and cranberry tonite

Back