Quornstars - again

They were gorgeous but nothing will ever match the cheese & blueberry :)

Perhaps you can be the Quornstar and I can be the Quornstar desciple (sp??!!)!
xx

I'm so excited I cant breathe !!! :D

The Goats cheese and Cranberry escalopes are back in the shops! The only place near me that sells them is Sainsburys. I hadnt seen them for ages, so I asked the manager. He told me that Quorn were bringing them back for the autumn - and lo and behold I saw them today.
I'm another fan of the mozzarella and pesto ones too.

Ok, now I've shared that with you I can breathe again.

I'm so excited I cant breathe !!! :D

The Goats cheese and Cranberry escalopes are back in the shops! The only place near me that sells them is Sainsburys. I hadnt seen them for ages, so I asked the manager. He told me that Quorn were bringing them back for the autumn - and lo and behold I saw them today.
I'm another fan of the mozzarella and pesto ones too.

Ok, now I've shared that with you I can breathe again.

OMG!!!! Goats cheese and Cranberry :eek: I LOVE goats cheese, right I'm on a mission now lol!!! thanks for sharing :D
xx

Well I got the Goats Cheese & Cranberry ones, theyre lovely. Not Wenlesdale & blueberry lovely but lovely all the same lol

Talking of the elusive W&B ones, I met my pal for lunch today and not only had he brought a lovely low fat picnic but he'd bought the entire stock of W&B Escalopes that his Tesco had :bliss: So I now have 3 packets in the freezer, what a sweetheart :)

Awww what a lovely friend you've got! I haven't been able to get the goats cheese ones :( but I'm gonna!
xx

Back