QVC has a good Xmas TSV with Molton Brown!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Just ordered one for Jo (Ssssh!!)

I promise not to tell as long as you don't tell anyone that I ordered two of the special value......and the Amber Coccon trio........and the Sensual Hanaleni set and.....er, I think I will stop there!

lol you are naughtier than I am! that must have cost a fortune

M.

It did Mr Moose! :eek:

The thing is that I am saving SO much money on CD. Just the saving on the wine I am not drinking covered the cost and, let's face it, it is better for me than chocolate!:D

See now I've been a good girl and not logged into QVC for ages!!!!!! Hmmm, I suppose I could have a quick look...... :p

Oh yes DQ. I hope you managed to get the special offer? It was very good.

I am a QVC addict. Never managed to get the hang of Ebay and always think I will get 'done'. Pathetic, I know!

See now I've been a good girl and not logged into QVC for ages!!!!!! Hmmm, I suppose I could have a quick look...... :p

DQ NO!!! Step away from the keyboard.... I thought that last night.... £80 later (on L'occitane as it happens :rolleyes:) and my husband nearly fainted......

Oh Debbie, L'Occitane!

I have never tried that. What did you buy?

There is an Elemis TSV on Saturday. I love Elemis!!!!!

L Occitane is wonderful stuff!!! I have the hand cream on my desk at work and everyone is always borrowing it.

And I used the almond face scrub before shaving and the cade range for shaving.

Love it (not cheap though!)

M.

I use their showercreams, have done for years, so its not really a 'treat' for me..... so i keep telling my hubby lol. disaster though - I read that they are discontinuing all but the milk variety :eek: ( i dont like that one!!!) they are really rich with Shea butter and last for ever... well not literally but you know what i mean :rolleyes:

Love their hand cream too - lasts for ages.. have you tried the hand scrub Mike? makes them all nice and soft.... ahhh

Oh yes I love the shower cream! although it sometimes sucks back inside the container which is weird!

The L Occitane room reeds are lovely too!

M.

Yankee Candles do them as well, it is oil that you put in a jar and then reeds which draw up the fragrance.

Oh yes I love the shower cream! although it sometimes sucks back inside the container which is weird!

The L Occitane room reeds are lovely too!

M.

Mine has done that too!! Tends to be the smaller travel size ones though...... well weird :confused:

Thanks again Mike. I will look out for them.

I have lots of the small votives from Yankee candles. Thay are the only ones that still have a scent when they are on their last legs! I use them in the bathroom.

In the rest of the house, I have a couple of Goodspheres

http://www.goodsphere.co.uk/

and find them brilliant at cleaning the air, gently perfuming the house and keeping the dust at bay.

I have given one as a present and it was very well received and used daily.

Hello...... fortunately for me I lost internet connection so was saved from the dreaded QVC monster - phew!!! :giggle: Unfortunately not in time to stop me placing a few bids on eBay........... :eek:

If its your favourite then why are you ordering it for Jo?? That old game of ordering something for the other half but really for yourself i bet!!!

No No that isn't it...no it isn't......agggghhhhh!! :break_diet:

Back