Race for Life on LP

Oakwell

My wife is starting on LP on fri but she is doing the race for life a week on sunday and she wondered should she be ok?

the runs 3 miles

thanks

running or walking ?

:bliss:i cant see a prob, just the first week she might feel like crap,,
depends every one is diff, she should be ok , plenty of water and dont rush it, wish her the best, i did it few years ago in memory of my mum, i chickened out of running was to hot and i was to heavy

my wifes 11st 12 but she gave in last time after 2 weeks but i think she regrets it as she lost a stone so shes seen my loss and wants to get to 10 stone i think

unless she can hold out till after the run ? then a fresh start

if she does then tell her just take it easy she might feel full of life or tired ,
if she walks she still done the race for life, it all counts,,,, (plenty of water) is all i can say :D

Good luck to her in the race.

x

good luck to her but I think shes pushing it???

My wife is starting on LP on fri but she is doing the race for life a week on sunday and she wondered should she be ok?

the runs 3 miles

thanks
Hi
I am also doing the race on the 15th .. i am running it ... i suppose it depends on how
  • active she was before
  • if she has trained
  • or is she walking
If she used to be quiet active and wants to run it i would say dhe would be fine .... just tell her to listen to her body and not over do it!!!
And LOTS of water xx

Back