1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Race for Life

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Littleslimmingbee, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi guys and gals. :D

I'v just signed up for RFL again this year, I shall be doing my run at The Downs, in bristol on June 12th at 11am. I plan to run the 5K this year, and might aim for the 10K next year.

Iv set myself up an online page for donations, im hoping to make a real difference this year in loving memory of some lost loved ones of my OH's family.

If you can, please donate. You have untill June - If you want too of course.
    No pressure :eek:)

xox Lots of Love, Fern xox

Please let me know if any of you are also doing race for life this year, i shall donate what i can over the months leading up to the event xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.