rach is trying slim and save

rachael76uk

giving slim and save a taster lots of you have been on other diets i was on lipotrim but i thought i would give this ago more choice . there are a few peoples names i have seen on the lipotrim treads that have moved to slim and save diet . i have been doing some reading of your diaries . sounds really good alots of good comments on sns and your all doing well . well done

Hiya rach... I was on LT but swopped over to slim and save and it was the best decision I've made. It still gives me the strictness of a VLCD but it always you to chew stuff as well ;) which was why I kept failing on LT, especially at TOTM :(

I've been on S&S 1 week so far and dropped 6.6lbs which considering it was TOTM on WI day I was over the moon with. I'm into week 2 and finding it pretty simple compared to my previous diet which tbh I only use to like 1 flavour of the shakes so that added to the difficulty levels ~lol~

I am loving that it has proper flavours and you can blend the diet to suit your needs rather than just having shakes all the time. Wishing you well on your journey honey x x x

Hiya rach... I was on LT but swopped over to slim and save and it was the best decision I've made. It still gives me the strictness of a VLCD but it always you to chew stuff as well ;) which was why I kept failing on LT, especially at TOTM :(

I've been on S&S 1 week so far and dropped 6.6lbs which considering it was TOTM on WI day I was over the moon with. I'm into week 2 and finding it pretty simple compared to my previous diet which tbh I only use to like 1 flavour of the shakes so that added to the difficulty levels ~lol~

I am loving that it has proper flavours and you can blend the diet to suit your needs rather than just having shakes all the time. Wishing you well on your journey honey x x x

yes had a really good 1st day didnt know what to eat spoilt for choice .lol
its great to chew food me defo made the right choice

day one
2 nd april 12
breakfast
banana shake + cup of tea
lunch
chicken soup + cup of tea
dinner
spag bol on bed of rocket salad + cup of tea
2.5 lts of water need abit more water before i go to bed

had a great 1st day feeling good made the right choice to move to slim and save
and the food is really nice yum yum

Last edited:
day 2
3 rd april
breakfast
porridge + cupof tea
lunch
vegetable soup +coke zero
dinner
stir fry, chicken breast some yellow pepper , mushrooms , cabbage n leek mix + dr pepper zero
chocolate truffa bar
2.5 ltr water

loved my dinner it was yummy and the chocolate truffa was really nice nice treat
feeling really good and i dont feel like im on a diet this is great

Well done rach :) you seem to be going great guns with it keep up the great work x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

day 3
4 th april
breakfast
porridge + cup of tea
lunch
vegetable soup+ cup of tea
dinner
fish , rocket salad , yellow pepper , cucumber
snack
strawberry shake
3 lts water

feeling good , kept busy today had a lot to do in the house ,thanks to the kids i wish they would put there toys away.

day 4
5th april
breakfast
porridge+ cup of tea
lunch
chicken soup + cup of tea
dinner
macaroni cheese + leek and cabbage mix. yummy
snack
truffa bar
3lts of water mixed fruit water flavouring . came today its really nice made it easy to drink 3 ltrs of water

Well done rach ...mac cheese rocks!!! Lol bit too excited me thinks. Well done and keep strong xx x

Just read ur diary ur doing Great so far keep it up :) xx

Well done rach ...mac cheese rocks!!! Lol bit too excited me thinks. Well done and keep strong xx x

it does make a really nice change, and i really did enjoy it.
have not eat this for years as i am the only one in the house that likes it,
thanks to slim and save making meals for one and cooks in mins its great .lol

day 5 ... 6th april
breakfast
banana shake+ cup of tea
lunch
half a cup of chicken soup , my baby boy needed me by the time i sort him out the chicken soup went cold (not nice) down the sink it went.
dinner
steamed fish ,brocolli +cauliflower+mushroom and a shallot cooked by my hubby which was very nice
a can of dr pepper zero
snack
lemon yog white choc bar really nice treat for the evening
2.5 ltrs of water mixed with mixed fruit water flavouring

another really good day

How's it going Rach?? Bet you can't wait for WI day :) x x x

day 6 ... 7th april
breakfast
porridge +cup of tea
lunch
vegetable soup with 1 choped up spring onion in it +cup of tea
dinner
roast chicken breast ,brocolli, cauliflower

3ltrs of water

Your doing so so well! Good work!!

Must try the soup with veg added didn't like it solo!!

X

day 7
8 th april
breakfast
porridge + cup of tea
lunch
vegetable soup +coke zero
dinner
chicken breast , mushrooms , cabbage n leek mix ,cup of tea
chocolate truffa bar
2.5 ltr water

Back