Rachaels slim and save my life!

Well done great loss. Thanks for sharing you week with us it's been really nice to read as I started on Wednesday and it's helped :)

Rahcel dropped by to say well done and also get inspiration to keep going myself! (Despite attempting it for zillionth time). I also count the ounces as they add up!)

Thanks Kira. Although this is my first time with sns I've also had a zillion attempts using everything going to lose weight! I really think this is it though, I really really believe I will do it this time and I'm excited at the prospect of being slim for the first time in 20 years! I have never felt like this before :)

You don't have too much to lose so be inspired you don't have my stats! :giggle: No joking aside I know it can be just as hard to do if you've got 10lbs or 10 stone to lose. You can do it hun. x

Last edited:
Wowwwww well done Rachael that's a brilliant loss I'm thrilled for you. Stick at it and that will be over 1stone off in 2wks bring on weigh-in number two :) x x

Awww thanks, I really appreciate that. I'm definately with it for the long haul, I'm hoping I can get 4 or more off this week but I've already set my mind straight that after the 1st week loss it won't necessarily be a large one. As long as its going down! How did you manage such a huge loss on your 2nd week? If I did that this week I'd be ecstatic!

Well done on your loss. Brilliant xxx

Thanks! You're doing fantastic, if I could have you're losses for the next 4 weeks I'd be well chuffed! 2st5lb in 5 weeks:happy036: if i could achieve that I think I would be doing cartwheels!

Well done great loss. Thanks for sharing you week with us it's been really nice to read as I started on Wednesday and it's helped :)

Thanks, glad it has helped you. How are you doing? Have you started a diary? I would really recommend it if you haven't its cathartic and I feel it helps me just writing it and of course its an extra boost when the lovely ladies on here cheer you on.
Hope your day was a good one. x

Awww thanks, How did you manage such a huge loss on your 2nd week? If I did that this week I'd be ecstatic!

My 10lb loss was over a 10day period so not as good as it sounds really Racheal but thanks and I was over the moon as it really spurred me on x x

Glad you are feeling excited and focused about it. When your mind is in the right place and you want to do something you will. Remember all you losses will not be as big you may have the odd STS. But they are not gains and eventually you'll lose. Read as many diaries as you can on here as they are really inspiring especially when they have stuck to plan religiously ( unlike me!)

Day 9 done and dusted! Still 100% on plan, no real wobbles yet. Hope the weekend isnt too hard just have to keep busy but Im still focused on my next goal and being able to get some new trousers and to wear some of the other clothes in my drawers. :)

Hope everyone has a great 100% weekend! x

Good luck hun x

Hey, I was busy yesterday so didn't post. Had another good day yesterday:) I decided to have a sort through my drawers and see what clothes were lurking in the depths. I tried on everything! My work trousers are all loose:D I found a pair of crop jeans I haven't worn for 2 years, they fitted! I found an old top I like but haven't worn for ages and wore that with my jeans.
OMG did I feel good yesterday! There's loads more trousers that I could get on but not do up quite yet, 3 weeks ago I wouldn't have been able to get them past my hips! If that's not incentive I don't know what is!

Today I should have been busy but quite frankly I couldn't be bothered :sigh: so I have felt hungry alot today. I have no intention of falling off plan anytime soon though. Not quite sure where my steely determination has come from? I have been desperately battling myself for over 12 months to lose weight and just haven't managed to stick to anything for more than a day!

Im so glad I found sns, it is definately the best plan I've ever done, Ive tried Lipotrim, CWP, SW, WW, Scottish Slimmers, Atkins, Orlistat, Slimfast, tried to do LL but they wouldn't let me, plus all the fads:eek: that is so bad now I've written it all down. That is why this has got to be the last time to be a healthy weight my poor body is kaputt!

Welcome hun
Sounds like your doing amazing so far and super determined, that's half the battle :)

Keep up the fab work Xx

Thanks Rebekah! Seems Im not so good at this keeping up with diaries though!

Still here, day 13! Can't believe I've nearly done 2 weeks, week1 seemed to take forever but this week has flown by. Hope the coming weeks all feel like that :)

Had a really busy day up at 6 for work and then my inspector turned up at 8.15, think everything went well, can breathe out now for the rest of the summer hols knowing its done and dusted. Just have to wait on my report now. The children were very good not like a fellow minder who had a mindee kick their inspector in the shin:8855:

Tried the new curry tonight, mmm not sure, it was ok but think it needs a little tweaking! Weigh in Thurs and hoping, hoping, hoping I've lost just over 5 to reach my next stone bracket.

I really need to buy some new work trousers asap, I must have lost inches off waist and tum as the hems are dragging on the floor and I keep tripping over them! Either that or I've shrunk in height!

End of 2nd week! Yay for me:D Weigh in the morning, crossing everything for just over 5.2lbs so I will be in the 19s. Just trying to think of the task stone by stone otherwise its too scary. Did have a momentary "I'm never going to do this" because I was thinking even when I've lost 4 stone I will still be 17.7 stone:sigh:

I feel strong at the moment but sometimes thinking about how long this is possibly going to take to reach goal its enough to make you want to cry :cry:

Head down, plod on!

Positive thinking will get you through the weeks Rachael.

Do it on a BMI scale like I do that way the points come down faster than the stones and it's a great boost as I was obese when I began this journey and now I'm almost at the top range of 25 which is healthy.
Fair enough I'm still over weight but I'm healthy.

Fingers and toes crossed for tomorrows weigh-in 6+ I'm thinking x x

Hi Racheal you have done really well and fingers crossed for a gd weigh in today x :)

Weigh number 2 lost 6.10lbs :D

Happy bunny this morning!

Thanks Scousemouse, I will try to look at the BMI too! It has gone down alot and a few more points will see me below 40 which is brill. You were right, 6+ lbs it was! Can you predict this week for me?! :D

Thanks katierose for your well wishes :)

whooo well done Rachael :happy036:
I had every faith in you.
Right we'll get the same again next week taking you down to the 19.5 mark.
Lets beat this together. I think boosts like this are the best for motivating us all x x

rachael40 said:
Quick post before work lost 10 lbs :D yay!!!!

Oh my gosh! Well done hun x

whooo well done Rachael :happy036:
I had every faith in you.
Right we'll get the same again next week taking you down to the 19.5 mark.
Lets beat this together. I think boosts like this are the best for motivating us all x x

Thanks so much! You really do have faith dont you if you think I can do the same next week! Lol! Im not counting my chickens as nearly 17lbs in 2 weeks is quite alot surely? TOTM also reared its ugly head yesterday morning, I thought flippin heck couldn't you have waited until I weighed in! But it seems to have vanished again although Im still getting cramps, weird! Does this diet mess with TOTM?
Oh well as Im on this for a loooong time I will get used to it if it does, oh to be a man:rolleyes:

Back