Rachaels slim and save my life!

rachael40

So time to stop existing and time to start living! I only discovered sns last week, I thought Id seen all the diets going! After reading everything on the web page and lurking around all your lovely ladies dairies on here Ive decided to do it!

So my sample pack arrived this morning and Im 3 packs down, vanilla crispie shake not keen, dark truffa bar yummy! Spag bol yummy! So got 1 more pack to have and then Im going to bed early! Got a bit of headache as I know I havent had enough water which wasnt helped by working outside for 6 hrs in 27 degree heat. So will get a handle on the water tomorrow!

I just did 6 days CD as I has some packs left from a long time ago and thought it would give me a head start so I just had 2 packs and a meal, lost 6lbs!:D

So I am determined to do this, I think having the meals and a bit of veg is going to be so much easier then CD and only 3 liquid meals. I know its not going to be easy, just easier and there so much more choice.

Ive got a lot to lose at least 10 stone :sigh: and it is going to be a long road but I will just take it a week at a time.

Welcome Rachael and good luck with s&s. The choice of products is a welcome change from other VLCD I switched from lipotrim and now I think how did I ever manage on just vanilla and choc shakes x x

Hi Racael. I started yesterday so we're both newbies! Did Lighterlife a few years back and even this early on I'm loving the variety and taste of sns so much more.
I've got a fair bit to lose too but with the support and advice from all the gals on here, I know I (we) can make it.

Welcome Rachael and good luck with s&s. The choice of products is a welcome change from other VLCD I switched from lipotrim and now I think how did I ever manage on just vanilla and choc shakes x x

Thanks! Youre right I tend to end up with just a choc shake on other ones. Although of the 2 shakes Ive tried so far I havent really liked either, hope the cho one is better! Tried the chicken soup last night and thought the flavour was good but not the powdery texture.

Havent got any porridge in my sample pack so will get 1 when I order on Monday.

Hi Racael. I started yesterday so we're both newbies! Did Lighterlife a few years back and even this early on I'm loving the variety and taste of sns so much more.
I've got a fair bit to lose too but with the support and advice from all the gals on here, I know I (we) can make it.

That's great! We can keep each other going!:D
How did your 1st 2 days go? If you can do LL Im sure this will be a breeze! I tried to do LL but they wouldn't let me as I had an Atrial fibrilation 5 years ago. There's nothing wrong with my heart though it was just from stress the consultant said but they still wouldn't let me do LL. To be honest though I have tasted some of their packs and I don't think I could have stuck with it anyway!
Hope day 3 is going well for you.

So nearly the end of day 2! Just had the mac n cheese over some cauli and leeks, that was yummy too! Not liking the shakes Ive had so far. Ill try a choc one tomorrow see if thats the one for me!
Drank more water today and feel ok, bit hungry but ok.
Going to have a nice bath and snuggle on sofa with my boys and watch the olympic opening ceremony.
My eldest keeps asking me do I want a cuppa, he always makes me tea! Ive not had any as I cant drink it without sugar and I hate sweetners, so I do miss my evening cuppa. I will just have a nice big glass of......... water! :sigh:

Day 3! Still going, lots of negative voices in my head saying you're never going to do this! Trying to take it day by day and not think about the marathon task I've got ahead. I am going to do this, I am going to do this.

I'm trying to tell myself its about choice, I can eat whatever I want but I have to be ready to suffer the consequences of doing so. Do I want to feel better more than I want to eat and the answer is yes.

For me its not about what I look like anymore, I couldnt care less what other people think, I do care about my health and how I'm suffering. Its not going to be easy but I have to start taking responsibility for my actions.

There, that me told!

Had a choc shake this morning and that was ok, thank god I've
found one I like! Had visions of me eating spag bol or mac n cheese for breakfast!
Getting the water down too :)

Feeling very lazy though, got so much to do today and I've done nothing so far. I know I'm going to leave it all for tomorrow and be sorry!:sigh:

Roll on tea time! hungry.com!

Your doing great hun, do you like any other tea or hit choc or latte?? Thinking of a tea sub!

Keep up the ace work Xx

Thanks Rebekah, I tried the cafe latte yesterday and I like that and it will definately be a good one to have hot. Day 5 today and I feel quite good, havent had any major bad heads and not feeling as hungry now so guess Im well into ketosis. :)

Worked for 7 hrs in garden yesterday and then came in and started on the house! Loads more energy yesterday and some good exercise. I actually had to squeeze my last pack in yesterday as I was so busy, so I had a bar at 10pm, bit late but thought I should make sure I was having the 4 packs.

Just put on a pair of trousers I wore last week and they are looser :D not weighing untill Thursday though!

Heres to another good day.

Good work hun, have a good day

Ugh I hate the caffe latte shakes!! I just make a nice big latte with my milk allowance

Xx

All a matter of taste I suppose Rebekah! Lol! I got my 1st proper delivery today and tried the cafe latte hot, it was like having a coffee although one made with a cheap instant!

Day 6 not hungry and dont have any cravings so thats half the battle won. Having a meal pack and veg in the evening is a god send and keeping me on the straight and narrow.

Weigh in on Thursday :D

I also save a meal pack and a large green salad for my evening meal and don't feel at all deprived. Loving everything about s&s and don't really want to do the re-feed for my planned weekend off!!!
How odd is it that I'd rather stay on the programme!!!:8855:

I don't know scousemouse I think thats great actually!
:0clapper:

I don't feel deprived either, I'm in a routine now of either a shake or porridge for breakfast, shake, bar or meal for lunch and then I have 2 meal packs together and veg for dinner. I have never had any trouble getting through the day with little food its dinner time and evening that all my food was usually consumed followed by heavy snacking at bedtime :rolleyes:

Thats day 7 done and dusted, yay!! I felt hungry today not sure why so had a meal and veg at about 2ish and my other meal on its own at dinner time. So missed my two pack dinner tonight! Think it was because I wasnt as busy today with work so hunger crept in, will have to watch that.

The kids were being intentially cruel to me today and eating biscuits in front of me and making mmmmm noises and describing the taste and texture! Little twerps :cry:Ive told them Im storing all these cruel things up and they will get theirs! :p

Weigh in first thing in the morning can't wait to see :D

I'm on a roll at the minute stopped using the flaxseed in shakes and already I'm 1lb down from Monday. So maybe this was the reason my weigh-in wasn't so good this time!!!
Can't wait to see your loss tomorrow though Rachael hope it's a biggy :) x x

Quick post before work lost 10 lbs :D yay!!!!

10.6 lbs really, couldnt remember if the stats let you post decimal but it does so that .6 is important!;)

Rahcel dropped by to say well done and also get inspiration to keep going myself! (Despite attempting it for zillionth time). I also count the ounces as they add up!)

Wowwwww well done Rachael that's a brilliant loss I'm thrilled for you. Stick at it and that will be over 1stone off in 2wks bring on weigh-in number two :) x x

Back