Rachaels slim and save my life!

Whooohooooo!!

Thanks, nomore, SM, Rebekah and Elaine. These losses are definately keeping the motivation strong!

So weigh in number 7, lost 3.8lbs :D considering it was totm and it was a bit of a humdinger one Im very pleased with that!

Hoping to get into the 17s this week! Its hard to believe it really, I remember saying earlier on in my dairy how even when Ive lost 4 stone Id still be 17st something and Im nearly there now! I've got my mini goals but my big one will be when I get to 16st 4lbs as I know this was how heavy I was after having my youngest boy over 10 years ago and Iv always been heavier than that since.

Im just wondering how long are we supposed to do TFR for before we are recommended to take a break? I have in my head its 12 wks? I have started to think about it now as I want to plan. I really don't want to break but if its recommended? Also what is re feed, is this just adding a little something else along with the packs? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. I really really don't want to break from my 4 packs and I'm happy doing that as long as I need to but need to know what the recommendations are so I can get my head around it!

On to week 8 :D

Well done Rachael another chunk gone :clap:
The official s&s site recommends 12wks on TFR
The re-feed plan is on their home page on the right hand side.
I'd follow that for a week (I still lost weight on this) and then you can get straight back on TFR.
Good luck getting into the 17's x x

Well done Rachael another chunk gone :clap:
The official s&s site recommends 12wks on TFR
The re-feed plan is on their home page on the right hand side.
I'd follow that for a week (I still lost weight on this) and then you can get straight back on TFR.
Good luck getting into the 17's x x

Thanks, I had a look on there yesterday when I put my order in but couldn't see it. I will have another look! I remember you lost on it, hope thats the case for me too! Still 5 weeks left before then but forward planning and all that! :D

Wow you are so close to your goal and your hols! Like your new pic, you def look like a minnie mouse now!x

Click on YOUR ACCOUNT on slim&save page.
On the right hand side it says VLCD re-feed. It gives you the 7or10 day re-feed plan to follow
hope this helps x x

Thanks scousemouse, I had a look at the re-feed. Looks like I should be doing the 10 day one as Ive lost more than 3st. So that will be 18th October to 27th. Cant say Im looking forward to it worried the first hit of real food will send me haywire! Also read all the info about the glycogen and water ratios and must admit upto a 6lb gain is not a happy prospect! Hope to be another stone lighter by then though so we will see!

I have an NCMA regional forum next Saturday and lunch is included, haven't had to deal with eating out so far so that will be a challenge. I would think its a fairly set menu too. If I was going on my own I think I would skip the lunch and retreat to the car for a bar but I'm with a collegue so cant. I haven't told anyone I'm doing SnS as its easier to just get on with it quietly, only my boys know. Was slightly upset my Mum didn't notice I'd lost weight though when she popped in last week on the way to the airport. I haven't seen her since I started, am I really that huge that you can't tell I've lost 3 stone?!!!!

Oh well my youngest keeps telling me Im doing really well and he can tell, bless!
I'm going to have to brave the fat lady shop at some point next week, I really haven't got anything left to wear now, hopefully i can find something this time and its a little less traumatic!

Oh and I finally got my hair done last Monday! According to their records I hadn't been in since 2009! Oh the shame!:ashamed0005: Feeling alot more human and confident now :D

Your doing great hun :)

I am avoiding getting any clothes, got to go to a party in two weeks, dread is setting in!! LOL

New hairdo lovely stuff

Il be refeeding a couple weeks after you, wont be using the s&s refeed mind. You will do just great hun :)

Xx onwards and inwards Xx

Well done chick, you're doing great! I decided enough messing around and am back on it now-2 days down, 33 to go to holiday, and 105 to new year! They're my goals! xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Your doing great hun :)

I am avoiding getting any clothes, got to go to a party in two weeks, dread is setting in!! LOL

New hairdo lovely stuff

Il be refeeding a couple weeks after you, wont be using the s&s refeed mind. You will do just great hun :)

Xx onwards and inwards Xx

Do you have a better re feed plan? I know what you mean about the dread of social functions, luckily I dont have a social life! Im sure you will look lovely whatever you wear. x

Well done chick, you're doing great! I decided enough messing around and am back on it now-2 days down, 33 to go to holiday, and 105 to new year! They're my goals! xx

Thats great news Jo, glad you've managed to get it together. I know how frustrating and upsetting it is when you want to do it but just cant and you don't know why. I was like that for the last 12 months and it really does get you down. Your holiday is a great goal and counting down the days also, Ive got about the same number of days till my first break so will keep you company, re-feed will be my holiday!!
Are you planning going straight through christmas? I think I will myself. x

rachael40 said:
Thats great news Jo, glad you've managed to get it together. I know how frustrating and upsetting it is when you want to do it but just cant and you don't know why. I was like that for the last 12 months and it really does get you down. Your holiday is a great goal and counting down the days also, Ive got about the same number of days till my first break so will keep you company, re-feed will be my holiday!!
Are you planning going straight through christmas? I think I will myself. x

Yey for countdown buddy!!! I'm having the week off as going all inclusive, then back on it til Christmas! Would live to be nearly in the 15's by then as 15:10 is the lowest I can remember being in a good 15 or so years xx

We have such similar goals! I'm aiming for 15st 4 or less by Christmas as that's the lowest I've been since having son 2 over 10 yrs ago! I'm not going to say remember because I remember being 9st 10lb very well but I don't think I will ever be visiting single figures again!

rachael40 said:
We have such similar goals! I'm aiming for 15st 4 or less by Christmas as that's the lowest I've been since having son 2 over 10 yrs ago! I'm not going to say remember because I remember being 9st 10lb very well but I don't think I will ever be visiting single figures again!

I don't remember being another weight, other than randomly about 20 years ago I was 13 stone 6 at the start of term! I went to private school and we had to get weighed each term! xx

OMG! Thats brutal, how humiliating! What earthly purpose did that serve apart from giving young girls body issues for the rest of their lives. Quite lost for words! Xx

rachael40 said:
OMG! Thats brutal, how humiliating! What earthly purpose did that serve apart from giving young girls body issues for the rest of their lives. Quite lost for words! Xx

I know-we had to strip down to our blouses and Socks and line up to get weighed! The matron would weigh us, and then call out our name and weight to the San nurse at the desk!! It was a boarding school so I guess it was to monitor the boarding girls x

I've just used parts of the s&s, cd and focused on the important parts of the competition diet and built a refeed from there

I felt the s&s was too fast ..also reintroduced foods I won't be adding back in

Focus for me will be High protein and low carbs for maintenance. Soon as I see 8,7-8,10 I will be refeeding

Have a good day hun Xx

You'll be in the 17s before you know I Hun!!! x

Weigh in number 8, lost 4lbs :D made it into the 17s by half a pound!

Not been very well this week, sore throat and chest infection. By lots of peoples diaries
slim and savers are keeping the antibiotic manufacturers in jobs these past few weeks!

Cant wait for the weekend, kids are going to their Dads which doesn't happen often, so I don't have to get up early to take them to rugby, yay!

Onto week 9 :D

Hope your on the mend hun, well done hunny!!

Arrg, I know everyone has been on the antibiotics .... !

Xx

ooo just looked at my stats now Ive updated, 3st 8lbs lost and Ive made it below a 40 BMI :D:bliss:

I do feel a little better this morning thanks Rebekah and no work until 3pm so I'm going to go clothes shopping! (Holds breath and closes eyes) desperate now cant keep wearing the trousers I've got I have to pretty much hold on to one side all the time to keep them up! One day soon there is going to be an unfortunate incident where they're going to end up around my ankles!

Back