Rachel's diary CRUISE!!

rachyel85

Well today's the day..... The first weigh in after 1 week of attack... - 9lbs

HOORAY!!!!!!

So today the start of cruise and a new diary. I can't believe I'm down into the 15s! I have struggled with that for years!!!! Bit worried about going onto cruise as I don't want to lapse but just one day at a time I guess!

So today's diet
day 1 of cruise - PV

B - 0% total and cup of tea
L - lots of salad leaves and tuna
Sugar free jelly
1x muffin
s- 2 x muffin
d - cheesy garlic salmon with mushrooms and mange tout

Have got my weeks meals planned with lots of tasty recipes of this forum so a big thank you! Very excited about diet coke chicken :D

Wow well done :-D

Thanks guys!

Ok days 2 of cruise... PP. although I slipped up a little bit.. Completely forgot it was a PP day and had salad for lunch. But never mind early days and could have been a lot worse!

B - 0,% total
L - salad and ginger prawns
D - dukan pizza,
Shirataki noodles
Sf jelly
S - have 2 chocolate flavoured muffins for later

well done on your loss :)

Thanks Ellie :)

Ok day 3 - pp (yesterday)

B- nothing slept in
L - 1 x choc muffin
Omelette
S - 2x choc muffin
D - Pepsi max chicken (YUM!!!!!!!!!!)
Shirataki noodles
S - sf jelly

Day 4 cruise Pv

B - nothing slept in
L - chicken and Shirataki noodle soup
dukan bread and EL Philly
D- chicken stir fry ( chicken, carrots, onion, mushroom, bamboo and noodles in soy sauce) was out for a friends birthday tea in a Thai restaurant and picked out most of the noodles but I did eat a few. Survived my first social event with lots of diet coke!!!!!

Tonight another joint birthday although just out drinking so I've opted to be designated driver, stick to that diet coke. Let's hope those noodles don't do too much damage. Looked like the best dukan friendly thing on the menu.

Hope you enjoyed your night out, and good idea nominating yourself to be the designated driver! I wouldn't worry too much about a few mouthfuls of noodles, but maybe next time just ask if they can leave them out. I went out to a Thai restaurant a few weeks ago, and explained that I just wanted a dish with meat & veg, and it was no problem. I also got a fried egg on top (probably fried in too much oil, but didn't think it was too bad).

Back