Rachels Diary to Skinnyville

Well we came back early from the lakes last night as the weather was so bad it was pointless really!, we did one mountain anyway but had no views whatsoever and just got soaked.

I've got my long run to prepare for tomorrow but will probably try and get out for a short run today with me not running yesterday.

Diet is still going fine (I hate calling it that), Yesterday I had a banana for breakfast, chicken and bacon wholemeal wrap for lunch (home made so counting the wrap as HEB), diet coke, I split my second HEB for crunchy oatbakes (10) and 1 alpen light bar, I had smoked haddock and veg for tea with a vanilla activia ff yog and snacks later on had a mullerlight cherry choc (2 syns), some total 0% greek yogurt with honey (1 syn), another banana and some grapes, and a choc highlights before bed (4 syns prob!), total 7 syns for the day

Blimey, 5 days since my last post on my diary? that's not good!

Anyway, still being completely 100% angelic on the plan, into my 9th week now and I am down to 12st 10lbs from my start weight of 14st 4lbs, another 7lbs and I will be back in a size 12, mentally I need to get under 12st 6lbs as then I will be the lightest I have been for about 3 years. I have lost 3lbs this week but have been running like a lunatic!, I'm having a rest day today though.

Just been to asda to stock up on goodies (SW style of course), I'm feeling just a little bit bored of what I'm eating though, there are some fab recipes in the mag and on this site but I just can't seem to be bothered to cook them so ending up eating the same stuff all the time. I need to start cooking!!!

Although I have been baking this week, I made 2 loaves of teabread yesterday and have baked some bagels and hot cross buns (just call me Nigella!) and was so good I haven't eaten a single crumb of any of it, god knows how I have managed to resist.

I am now back in a pair of oasis size 14 jeans (v small fit) that I haven't been able to wear since April last year so am feeling pretty pleased with myself. I have been living in the same 3 pairs of jeans for the last 10 months so it's nice to finally be able to wear something different.

Having a hungry day today, so far I have had...
B - porridge (HEB), and a banana
L - cheese omelette (HEA), yogurt, banana, nectarine

and I'm STILL hungry, I might have to have another yogurt to put me on until tea time, I think I'm going to go green and poss have a curry and rice for tea

Still going strong, yesterday morning I got weighed (half way through the week) and have lost another 2lbs wahey!!!! so knocked that off my total, I am away on Saturday for the next 5 days and had planned when I started SW to get under 13st by then, yesterday I was 12st 8lbs so I have more than achieved that target!, I would LOVE to be 12st 7lbs (or under???) by Saturday morning, that would put me in a great mood for my week away.

I am going on a winter mountaineering course in Scotland for the week so will be active all day every day, all meals are provided so I'm obviously going to be off the plan for the week but I'm not too worried as I will be burning it off, I'm hoping to STS if possible but we'll see.

Just been for another 6 miles run today, I know the miles I am running now are really boosting my weight loss. Tomorrow is the start of my 10th week on the plan and I have so far lost a total of 24lbs, which is an average of 2lbs a week.

It's 6 weeks on Sunday until my Half Marathon, if I keep this weight loss up then I could be down another 12lbs to 11st 10lbs by then.

Following that, it will be 4 weeks until we go to Crete, which would get me down to 11st 2lbs and a size 10 again!!!!!!

So a lot of work to do but 2lbs a week is achieveable I think.

Today's food
Red Day
B - banana
L - poached eggs and bacon, mullerlight, banana
D - peppered pork steaks (Joes syn free) and veg

HEA HEB
Skimmed Milk Alpen light x 2
Crunchy Oatbakes (22 = 28g)

not sure how I'm going to use my syns as yet today, but will no doubt have more fruit and yogurts, I may indulge in a kitkat!!!! (5.5syns I think)

Back