Rachels Diary to Skinnyville

Rachelina

Well, I've bitten the bullet and thought I would start my own diary, I've been doing SW for 4.5 weeks now and so far lost 12lbs, woohoo!, I have done this a few times before and I just LOVE this plan because you can eat, and I just love to eat.

Anyway, I'm not going to class but am supermotivated and I have been 100% since I started, I'm not even having weekly weigh ins really, just weighing myself when I feel like it (usually every few days lol!

I started running again at the same time as starting SW as it really boosts my weight loss and also I just love it!, been out for a 9 mile run today (so legs like jelly now!) and I am doing a half marathon at the end of April so my aim is to have at least another 12lbs off by then if possible.

Having a green day today, had weetabix for breakfast, a banana after my run, and for dinner I have had some pasta with a sauce made from chopped tomatoes, herbs, quark and a laughing cow extra light triangle and a mullerlight, not sure what I'm having for tea yet.

diary looks good hun, i cant belive you went ofr a nine mile run (lol i cant even write it lol)

Hey Ronnie, I can't quite believe I managed that run myself I tell you!, anyway, Monday today and back at work (yawn!) no running for me today but had another 100% day so far, had 2 weetabix for breakfast again then nothing til 4pm (blimey, was I starving by that time!) when I had a banana then my tea, roast beef, cabbage and carrots with gravy (yum!) I had LOADS of beef tho, must have easily been half a cow there, a mullerlight and 2 ryvita fruit crunch thingies, very nice.

I think I'm going to have a nice relaxing bath shortly (mainly to stop me picking all night), I have joined the SW angels and have committed to losing another 5lbs this month, although I would like 7 if I'm honest to get me under that next stone, not sure how achieveable that is though for me.

I started running again at the same time as starting SW as it really boosts my weight loss and also I just love it!, been out for a 9 mile run today (so legs like jelly now!) and I am doing a half marathon at the end of April so my aim is to have at least another 12lbs off by then if possible.

You are lucky to get out running today, I was hoping to go out as well but for the last few days we have had snow and ice, today it has been tipping with rain all day. Maybe tomorrow?

Having a good day although silly me got on the scales this morning thinking after my 9 mile run the other day I had to have lost more weight, but no, it showed I've GAINED 2LBS!!!!!!! utter b*llox, it's a good job I don't let the scales get me down like they used to, I know I haven't really gained when I have been sticking to the plan 100%, so what did I do, reach for the biscuit tin?, no I went for another 6 mile run instead!!!!, that'll teach me for getting on the scales mid week.

Food wise it's going well so far, just had some weetabix for brekkie again and I am starving now after my run so going to have some scrambled eggs for lunch I think, not sure what I'm having for tea yet though

So much for keeping off the scales, I couldn't resist getting on again this morning and I have lost 2.5lbs since yesterday lol!, something strange is going on with my body me thinks.

Anyway, my mind is in a better place and I am really starting to see the difference in my body and my clothes, I am back in a 14 comfortably which is great news so on my was to a size 12 now

Going for another run soon if the rain ever stops! and I can motivate myself to get up off my backside. I am also thinking about making the cous cous cake as it sounds delish and I'm also going to have a go at some leek and potato soup if I can find the recipe anywhere

Well I made some leek and potato soup yesterday and it was delicious, had 2 bowls of it, but I am now concerned that it wasn't actually free because I used 5 potatoes in there (and ate 3/4 of what I made), but I wouldn't have eaten 4 potatoes in their natural state yesterday, all confused now.

Also had a jacket with cheesy beans (cheese being an a choice) which was gorgeous and really filling.

Not sure what I'm having today but it's just reminded me that I should be making a stew in the slow cooker for the kids tea and I haven't put it on yet!!!!!

Hi Huni...dont worry about the potatoes...if you were on a Green Day and it was a free soup, then you can eat as much or as little as you want!
I think Im going on a Green Day tomorrow, the cheesy beans and jacket potato you mentioned as started my tastbuds going!

Well had a red day today and eaten loads, just had one of those days I guess, here's a run down:

B porridge (HEB)
L 3 rashers of grilled bacon, 2 egg omelette with 1oz cheese (HEA)
D Grilled salmon and stir fry veg
Snacks - Banana, sugar free jelly (2 syns) and mullerlight, mullerlight cherry choc (2 syns), ryvita fruit crunch (HEB)

Exercise - none today apart from walking the kids to school this morning! it has snowed like mad so didn't want to go running, but I have run 20 miles so far this week so missing a day shouldn't matter too much

Having a really bad day today, I feel incredibly down and depressed, I've only lost a lb this week which when you consider I have had a 100% week AND RUN 26 MILES, is not a lot, my body just won't let go.

I have been so tempted today to just eat for the sake of it but so far have managed to stick to it, I had weetabix for breakfast, cold roast potatoes (left over from last nights dinner) and leek and potato soup that was from the other day for my lunch and a mullerlight, just had an apple too.

I made the kids scrambled eggs on toast for dinner and the toast with butter on smelled divine, I could have gobbled it myself but I didn't. Not sure yet what to have for tea, it might be sw chips as I need comfort food today.

I haven't been out of the house all day and I'm thoroughly miserable, don't know what's wrong with me

I am TOTALLY fed up, I did an 11 mile run yesterday had no lunch and a free dinner and have GAINED WEIGHT!!! and if anybody dares to say I am gaining muscle I think I will just crack., so now my weight is the same as it was 2 weeks ago despite running almost 50 miles since then, I don't understand what is going on at all and I am so fed up. What on earth do I have to do to lose weight??????

It was my niece's 21st yesterday and I was angelic with the food, I ate 2 pickled onions, chicken, gammon, salad (no dressing), beetroot and a tiny quarter of an egg mayo sandwich but I had no syns the rest of the day and the only other thing I ate was 2 weetabix and a banana for my breakfast (oh and a mullerlight before I went to bed last night) I had one glass of wine which I am counting for my syns.

My hubby is going to buy me some of the those scales that read your body fat/BMI/body water etc today so I can measure that in addition to the weight as I am going mad thinking I am not getting anywhere with this, I don't even feel like I am losing inches.

I don't understand it as I know the plan inside out having done it successfully twice before so I know it works. I guess I just have to keep plugging away. I just want to be slim for my holiday at the end of May and at this rate I'm never going to get there.

Are you definitely eating enough, considering the amount of exercise you do. It could be your body is holding on to the lbs because you aren't eating enough to fuel it.

Ok, I'm feeling better now, had another bad day yesterday although I stuck to the plan but am fine today.

Foodwise, I have had:
B - weetabix and skimmed milk (HEB)
L - cheese omelette (cheese 1oz HEA), mullerlight
D - baked salmon fillet with broccoli and sprouts, mullerlight
Snacks - 2 bananas, 1 apple, 2 slices bacon!!!, asda cheese curls 3.5 syns

and I'll be having a choc options before bed, yum!

I have bought some of those body fat scales and they are an eye opener! but I think it will really help me with my running to see if I am burning fat and gaining muscle even though my weight may be staying the same

hey, well done on staying focussed and on track even though the scales aren't working in your favor. and wowzers, well done on all the running xxx

Thanx Vix! it turns out it's my TOTM!!!! that's prob why the scales weren't shifting but it's my WI this morning and it has finally moved!, I've lost 4lbs this week which I am really pleased with, had a bit of a wobble last night thinking 'oh I look better and I'm going to be less strict now' but I know that will just be carte blanche for me to start eating crap again and it will all go back on so I have woken up this morning with a new resolve, I want at least another stone off before I start being less strict with myself.

As for TOTM, I don't normally have it anymore as I have a Mirena coil fitted but I had a new one in Nov so it's obviously just been settling in!, anyway, it explains why I have been a bit bloated and had really bad cramps and struggled to lose much last week.

Yesterday I was at a meeting all day an lunch was provided, the only choice was sanwiches!!! and they were all cut into 4 triangles so I tried to be good but I had 6 little triangles of granary bread, 2 egg mayo ones, turkey & cranberry, brie, beef, cheese savoury (eek!) but there was no other choice and to be honest it was really nice!!!, trouble is I know once I get the taste for stuff like that I then go off the rails, I have to learn control and realise that life sometimes gets in the way meaning you can't stick to the diet 100% but you have to just get back on it asap

So apart from that, all I had yesterday was a banana for my breakfast (as I had to leave the house for this meeting at 5am and couldn't face anything else), another banana, and a pear in the car on the way home, I had a 2 egg omellette with 1oz low fat cheese and 3 rashers of bacon for my tea and a mullerlight and that's it.

I didn't want to get on the scales this morning after my sarnies yesterday but made myself and I'm glad I did, I've got to stop getting so obsessed over every little morsel I eat, I tend to be an all or nothing person and go from extreme to extreme where food is concerned.

So, today, I have measured out my milk for the day, haven't had breakfast yet but I am going to have weetabix, and I am planning a 100% day today, no running as I have a long run tomorrow (12 miles!!!) so have a great day everyone!!!

2lbs to get under 13st and achieve my first goal, I want that off by next week, can't wait to see 12st again, it's been months since I've seen that

well, did my 12 mile run today and got on the scales when I got back to see 12st 13lbs, yipee!!! yes I know that was prob water loss from my run but I don't care, to see 12st something again really gave me a boost.

Anyway, today has been a good day food wise aswell

B - nestle clusters and milk (HEA and B)
L - cheese omelette (HEA), mullerlight, banana
D - tuna steak and stir fry veg
Snacks - Mullerlight Cherry Choc (2 syns), grapes, alpen light bars x 2 (HEB), total o% fat free yogurt, 1tsp honey (1/2 syn), digestive biscuit (3.5 syns)

total syns today - 6

An old boyfriend has got back in touch with me today through friends reunited and wants us to become 'friends' again, hubby thinks its hilarious! not sure what to do really, it's 18 years ago since I last saw him and I wasted 2 years of my life on him so not sure if I want to go there again when things have moved on so much

Anyway, I have a dilemma, hubby wants us to go for a pizza on Wed, yesterday I was all for it, thinking I have done so well and one meal out won't hurt as long as I stick to it the rest of the time (which I know I will do)

Trouble is, a big part of me now regrets saying I'd go, I think I should get another stone off first, I know with all the running I do I can afford to have a night off, esp as we haven't been out for a meal for at least a year! but I just think it's wasted calories now!!!, oh what am I like

Food wise:

B - porridge (HEB)
L - banana, apple, mullerlight
D - will be chilli and rice
Snacks - milk (HEA), not sure what else yet!!!!

Well done on your weight loss so far. You have done very well. I joined sw 3 weeks ago.
I was in the same situation as you last week as my other half wanted to go so i went and saved my syns up and had a good time.

I feel my resolve is wavering and am tempted to eat crap today!, I don't know why really but I think it's maybe because I have been s strict with this diet since I started 7 weeks ago and I'm missing cake.

Anyway, I have managed to stay 100% today, and I have got back into a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear since last summer which has given me a boost.

Food for today:
B - nestle clusters and skimmed milk (HEA and B)
L - scrambled eggs and bacon, banana
T - chilli burgers (home made with extra lean mince) and stif fry veg
Snacks - banana, 2 alpen lights (HEB), mullerlight

No syns as yet, I have decided to sack the pizza tomorrow night, I just can't face it so we're staying in instead.

I'd like to lose another half stone I think and try and maintain for a little while

Ooh I had a bad day yesterday, felt really low and fed up, and fat, anyway, I feel a bit better today, really didn't eat much yesterday so going to try and be better today.

Yesterday, all I had was a banana, some crunchy oatbakes (HEB) and a jacket potato with chilli, that was it!, but I was in such an arse with myself.

Anyway, I have started the day well, I have had 2 weetabix and skimmed milk for breakfast (HEA and B), Hubby picked up my treddy from my brothers house last night as he had borrowed it about a year ago, and now it doesn't work!, I am sooooooooooo mad, it cost me £400 for it almost 5 years ago now and it worked before he borrowed it cos I showed him how to use it!!!!

Going out for a run soon, then tomorrow morning first thing me and hubby are heading off up to the lakes to do some mountain climbing for the next couple of days, I can't wait even though the weather doesn't look like it's going to be that great, it will be just nice to get away for a bit of a break.

So I have weighed in this morning as I won't be able to Saturday, and I am finally under 13st!!!! hurrah!!!!, starting to feel like I am getting somewhere now, I should be easily back into a size 14 with a few more lbs off now and once I get to 12st I'll be back in a 12, yipeeeeee!!!!

Back