Rachels Diary :)

yeh i have they told me exercise in morning to boost metabolism so thats why i did it lol r u online?x

what do i do?

WEEK 2 DAY 5!

hey hey!
I GOT MY FAT PICS UP :) least now ill be able to compare at each stone loss :) and i have 3 of them to loose lol
as im not home monday morning to weigh in shud i do it sunday or tuesday morning?
SW is really easy its like its not even a diet im going away on the 26th august and im stil going to follow the plan as its so easy! so i really hope it works for me !!!

intake-
free-
pasta, beans, quorn
planned- rice and garden peas
muller light yogurt

snacks- 2 alpen bars (healthy extras) and i might have weetabiks tonight and syns on some sugar.?

how do my days sound?

workout-
i done 1 hour 20 mins altogether on the bike 1 hour first and then 20 blast at end and imbetween i did toning and weights and ab work :)
i really do like working out :)

comment please :) just wana no how my food plans are going as im kinda on week 2 and like hmmm lol
stay strong everyone xxxxxx

It doesn't seem like a lot but as long as you're not hungry then it's fine. If you can't WI on your normal day do it a day early

It doesn't seem like a lot but as long as you're not hungry then it's fine. If you can't WI on your normal day do it a day early

really is it not alot? i feel like im eating like a pig haha! can you surgest something i can do?

yeah i am iv done really good considering i dont go to class, but this site helps alot, im just struggling/scared of using syns, sounds stupid doesnt it im just not used to it, i no im using the healthy extras though and plenty of free food well i feel like im having alot lol
x

WEEK 2 DAY 5

okai i have a problem, something i did last time i done SW for the whoooole like 3-4 weeks i relapsed back to the eating disorder as my head was buggerd anyways (bout year ago) anyways, because of the whole eating disorder to make myself feel good i have to exercise alot because when i exercise alot i dont feel the need to starve myself or make myself sick, if that makes sence? but im loosing inches and looking more toned but i either maintain or gain on the scales in the first few weeks (because of muscle) but i have no idea what to do as im in recovery i dont know wether to keep exercising and going strong with it, but it takes a few weeks for muscle to metabolise fat and it then drops good, so i think instead of worrying and expecting a loss too quick like i used to i need to kinda wait and let it take time? oh bugger lol
also! iv been on 2 weeks worth of lates so i need to swap my schedules of eating etc coz im on earlies now. i couldnt sleep last night so i woke up 6AM this morning to exercise. working 9.30am-2.30pm (6th working day on trot)

intake-
i dont have a clue today to be honest!
as im going out tonight and dont really feel hungry!

bfast- few bites of strawberry muller light (free) didnt like it though lol so threw it.

lunch- tin spagetti, alpen bar, yogurt (freeeee)

dinner- not too sure as im going out tonight dont think ill be eating much this weekend i got too much to do and im not at home i also have hospital on monday :( so i will be in pretty shitty mood. (probably a yogurt and alpen bar)

workout-
hour on exercise bike with weights intervals, and weights and AB work :)

thanks for looking :)
xxx

Hi rachyp i have to agree with modkaren you need to sort this disorder out sounds to me like it's still lurking there in the back of your mind. With regards to the diet I don't think you are eating enough with the amount of exercise you are doing, you do seem to enjoy lots of excerise (wish i had your enthusiasm!!) Try having syns as well they really do make the diet much more enjoyable when you can have chocs,icecream alcohol etc.

Good luck with your journey xx

Rach, you are in such early stages of recovery you really should be working closely with a proffessional and you should be sharing all these thoughts and feelings with someone who is trained to advise you properly. It would be wrong for any of us you to advise you on this as Karen so rightly said.

We can only offer you support and I hope you work through these issues x

hospital on monday guys :(

part of work and the whole recovery of the ED

hey, had bit of relapse today, back to normal tomorow, went to the hospital and it wasnt good i just cryed loads and felt like a fat looser basicaly, anyways ill keep on here but iv had relapse day, i think its coz i was talkin about the whole ED etc n i was upset and stressed, worked 7 days in a row, also had a scary rescue yesturday so im just really tired, anyways
cya swn xxx

Back