Rachels final time at losing weight! Cambridge diet!!

Rachel1298

Well think I'm getting used to this site a boy so thought i would write a bit about myself! Here goes........
I'm 27 years old, have 2 amazing children my daughter who is 7 ( my best friend) and my son who is 3 (my naughty but adorable dude)
I have an amazing husband who loves me the way I am but understands why I want to lose weight,when we 1st met I was a size 12-14 now I am 18 :( after my daughter I lost 4 stone at weight watchers and loved it then with my son put it all back on plus an extra stone I have tried several times to go back to ww but can't last the week!,I think this is cause there is so much choice, treat days, don't really matter if I go over my points I have my weeklies ect the list goes on lol,so I wanted to try something drastic so I think cambridge is perfect for me!i get the packets that I have to have then have a low cal meal at night Im on plan 2 :).
Day 1 and 2 was horrendous Lolita was moody hungry snappy and tired day 3 was pretty much the same but I felt a bit better on the night!
Day 4 (today)100 times better not really been hungry at all! Moodiness gone (thank god ha) I am tired still, also a pair of jeans I brought few months back (that didn't fit) I tried them on few weeks ago and couldn't do them up tried them this morning they done straight up! Wooooop I was so happy I started face timing my sisters to show them lol,I have not wore a pair of jeans in 4 years!!!
Anyway fingers crossed I am a stone lighter in few weeks!
Rachel xx

Think I spoke to soon lying awake hungry!and wishing I took a photo of myself on the day I started so I could comparebitbto photobomb week 2!

Think I spoke to soon lying awake hungry!and wishing I took a photo of myself on the day I started so I could comparebitbto photobomb week 2!

The first week is difficult make yourself a mug of hot water it does wonders for hunger pangs or brush your teeth is another good one

Thank u! I have been brushing my teeth more often already I'm scared of the dreaded bad breath coming that I have read so much about on here ha,will try the hot water thanks xx

Have a tad but of a headache coming today I think :( and really not feeling like any of my packet food I think I'm bored of them already! Does anyone no any nice flavours to recommend

I think today is a bad day, I don't feel hungry at all so that's a bonus, I just have zero energy!also I have changed my leader because she can't do Fridays,and that's the only day I can do so luckily found another leader that will come out to my house but will that affect my weight loss? Being weighed on different scales,looking forward to dinner and having some food hopefully will feel a bit better thinking chicken breast and brocolie,u had that on my 2nd night and enjoyed it the most seasons with black peppa hmmmm feel a tad hungry now lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 5 over and done with! Apart from the no energy was a breeze!hardly felt hungry until I started talking to a friend about carverys! Hmmm would love one now!
Anyway looking forward to day 6! Pls let my energy burst come tomorrow!
Rachel xx

Good luck Rachel. We have similar stats and are both doing a VLCD so it will be good to have someone to lose the fat with.

Dig deep we can do this!!! (Says she only on day two lol.) You're on day 6 now... wow! How good is that? Nearly a week done and dusted... keep up the good work. x x

Yes in it together!
I no I can not believe I have nearly finished a week!
Is this your 1st time doing cwp? Xx

Well day 6!
I can't believe I'm on day six! I am so looking forward to the results tomorrow and hope its really good!and it's been worth feelin like this ha
So far I feel a bit better than yesterday I did get a full 7 hours sleep though must thank my little dude for not getting me up every hour!
Although my skin is really bad when does it clear up?!
Hope everyone has a good day!
Rachel x

I am doing Exante... Which is almost identical to CWP. First time yes... Im on day two and I have a thumping headache... Cant wait for ketosis and that energy you're meant to get. Im on my second litre of water this am and I am fed up of it already lol. X

Haha the dreaded water! My leader told me I had to drink at least 4 litres but been seeing on here that most people on drink 2.5?hope I am not not drinking to much!
Headache :( it will pass with lots of water and a tablet mine was horrendous on day 2 hate headaches!
I feel a lot better today got the music blasting and doing a spring clean! Xx

Had a tx from cc earlier and told me I can have the odd glass of coke zero, I don't usually drink pop but this was lovely I only had a bit !but felt very bloated and sick after?

Day 6:

Well another day done!
Feeling very proud of myself today I don't think anyone thought I would last on this type of diet for more than a few hours!,and everyone is saying they can already see a difference hope this shows on the scales! Plus I have had loads of energy today and got things done!
Can't wait for weigh in wish me luck!
Rachel x

Hi.
I'm starting today again! I've had a couple of false starts (last year) where I couldn't even make it past day 1 but I think it's a lot of mind over matter and I'm certainly in the right head space now (and desperate)
I have about 70lbs to lose and I find it hard to imagine how possible that even is to lose? But my new consultant is fab and she has lost 11 1/2 stone and kept it off so she is a real inspiration.
would love to buddy up with someone in a similar situation as me.
im a full time mum of 2 toddlers which is very hard work when trying to do any diet as they eat 24/7!

would love to hear how your 1st weigh in went?
X

Hi,
It is horrible the 1st few days but when I got past day 3 honestly was so much easier didn't feel hungry at all after!
I have 2 kids a girl who is 7 and a boy who is 3 it is difficult as well cause they are always eating something lovely lol,this site is what's kept me motivated reading people's post seeing pics ect! I lost 10lbs and 6 inches in my 1st week :) xxx

Wow that's fantastic! Well done to you. That's what makes it easier when you see those numbers on the scale? Any other healthy eating diet would take about 4/5 weeks to achieve that which when you have a lot to lose doesn't help with motivation lolol
my kids don't start nursery until September so they are with me constantly. They've just had a gorgeous breakfast and fruit and I'm already pleased with myself for not having even that and having my shake lol you have to reward yourself somehow though and self praise is better than choc cake loL

i took pictures of myself this morning and its funny how the camera sees things that you don't! Horrendous stomach but its gonna go within a matter of months!!

you have motivated me already and I am looking forward to my weigh in which will be next Friday!

Also meant to add I was a size 12 when I met my husband and now a 18/20 so I blame him! Lol

Haha exactly the same as me i defo blame the husband,I was 12-14 when I met hubby now 18! U will do just fine and wanting a to eat all the kids stuff will pass at 1st I was so tempted to just have a bit of ther dinners ect but didn't give in and now it don't bother me xx

Back