RachelS - Its been a long time!

Heroes and DH? :D you just earned some serious rep from me.. love Heroes atm! fantastic :D

who would you rather - peter or nathan petrelli? :p

Thanks!! I love Heroes, severely hooked!! I love love love Nathan Petrelli but have a bit of a thing for Silar!!!:eek:

how can you not? i think women just love the screwed up ones! :D you are onto the 3rd series arent you so I can mention the relationship ties between the three? i love Peter though.. you know in the second series where they go to a different time when the bomb wasnt stopped and Peter is with Nicky with the big scar across his face etc? I LOVE him in that episode.. though Nathan Petrelli and Silar come a very close joint second.. and i even really like Matt Parkman - he has this cute cuddle me thing going on :D

Yep, Im watching the 3rd series so dont worry about giving the story away!
There is a guy who works in the office accross the carpark and he is the double of Silar, scarily so!! Even one of the guys I work with commented on it, I'll have to take a pic and show you!! Dont care if he thinks Im weird!!:8855:

do it! haha :D that would be so class! only look alike where i work is a guy who comes in and his face / hair look scarily like Atlas off the new gladiators.. unfortunately he has a scrawny little body so very disappointing LOL :D

hows your day going btw?

I'm going to, I swear!! :D
My day isnt going too bad thanks, everything gets better when the sun is shining, it doesnt seem to happen that often in Aberdeen, at least I dont think so! Had a scrummy pastrami and mustard brown roll for lunch, thankfully I only made the 1 cos believe me, I would have eaten 2!
Hows your day so far?

I have a work nite out tonight and Im not worried about the starter or the main cos I can have healthy options etc but dessert, they dont have a fruit option or a lowfat option and I love pudding, am gonna have to sit there and watch everyone else eat yummy stuff!! Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!

Have a great night out,as i am out to. Just enjoy :)

Hi :) your diary is so bubbly i love it !! ... umm cant say the same for Heroes tho ...... sorryyyyyyyyyy I just dont get it !! ... altho my OH loves it lol

if theres an option for ice cream you could get that and eat one scoop of it? 2.5 i think for one scoop which isnt too bad.. or sorbet is usually lower in points... have a nice time though and enjoy yourself - its xmas after all :) x

Have a great night out,as i am out to. Just enjoy :)

OOh, I forgot you were too, and you're getting your hair done too (not a stalker, just read your thread!!) lucky thing, my hair will resemble a birds nest as per usual and thats after Ive brushed it!!
Hope you have a fab time!!:p

Hi :) your diary is so bubbly i love it !! ... umm cant say the same for Heroes tho ...... sorryyyyyyyyyy I just dont get it !! ... altho my OH loves it lol

What a travesty!!! Heroes is fab!!:eek: Hee hee, each to their own and all that, its addictive tho as I found out.. got the series 1 on dvd and sat and watched the whole thing til 5 in the morning, couldnt turn off!! Had suitcases under my eyes for work that day!:rolleyes:

if theres an option for ice cream you could get that and eat one scoop of it? 2.5 i think for one scoop which isnt too bad.. or sorbet is usually lower in points... have a nice time though and enjoy yourself - its xmas after all :) x

They only have.. (hang on will get the menu):

Xmas pudding with double cream

White choc cheesecake

Sticky toffee pudding ice cream (does that count? ha ha ;))

Selection of cheeses

Id go for the cheese but wouldnt know when to stop!!

Hows you today?

Hows your morning going? Enjoy your xmas do tonight.

Im busy busy busy at work, much better that way tho cos I dont have to think about food!
Hows you? Your day going well? My morning is just whizzing by, got here at 7.20am and will leave at 6.15, damn long day!!:eek:

Wow thats a long day. Thats why I love been at work when I'm on a diet, cause I know I'll be too busy to eat what I shouldn't. To bad I'm on my mat leave and constantly thinking about food but 80% of the time I do resist the temptation.

Wow thats a long day. Thats why I love been at work when I'm on a diet, cause I know I'll be too busy to eat what I shouldn't. To bad I'm on my mat leave and constantly thinking about food but 80% of the time I do resist the temptation.

You never have spare time with young uns, I remember!! My 2 are 15 and 10 now but I remember those days well!
I do dread it when its quiet at work cos I have a tendancy to eat when Im bored etc, thank god its a busy company!!
:D

hope you have a lovely time tonight.. i still think the ice cream would be the best choice.. cheese is a killer!!!

Hi Rach and welcome to minis (sorry its a bit belated!) Well done you on your first WI result, a whopping 5 lbs, very impressive! You seem to settling in well - have you found it a wee bit addictive yet lol? Will be back to check up on you over weekend. Take care and hope you have a fab night out tonight :D xxx

Back