RachelS - Its been a long time!

just watched season three ep 4 (bit behind) and oh my - how nice is Gabriel the daddy! :D

hope you have a lovely time tonight.. i still think the ice cream would be the best choice.. cheese is a killer!!!

Ended up haveing xmas pud and it was lovely!! I made healthy choices for everything else and only ate half of each so didnt feel too bad.
I'll pop back on here later on tho for a proper update x

Hope you had a fab time at the xmas do. Well done for sticking to healthy food choices. The xmas pudding was a treat don't worry about it.

Hi Rach and welcome to minis (sorry its a bit belated!) Well done you on your first WI result, a whopping 5 lbs, very impressive! You seem to settling in well - have you found it a wee bit addictive yet lol? Will be back to check up on you over weekend. Take care and hope you have a fab night out tonight :D xxx

Hi, Mini's is definately addictive, I used to check it even when I wasnt dieting!! Thanks for saying hi!

Hope you had a fab time at the xmas do. Well done for sticking to healthy food choices. The xmas pudding was a treat don't worry about it.

Hi Keisha, Im not worried about the xmas pud bizarrely enough, thought I would be but Im not?! Have carried on with WW as normal today so thankfully it didnt impact on me in a bad way!

Day after the nite oot!!

What a laugh Ive had! I got picked up by my boss and his gf at 7 and we went straight to the hotel. I'd not been looking forward to going much to be honest, I tend to have a touch of a social phobia when it comes to going out, the amount of nights out where Ive cancelled at the last minute is unbelievable!!
When we went in one couple were already there, I ordered a G&T and waited for the rest to turn up. It seemed really formal at first and I was counting the minutes til I could make my excuses. After the meal, the men slinked off to the bar (barstewards) and I was left making small talk with their partners (I work in an all male env), god, it was hard. After 20mins of this, I said to my bosses gf that we go and find the men, thankfully she was of the same opinion as me and we hightailed it through making our excuses!:8855:

The rest of the night was fab, my boss got utterly pished, pulled a wand out of his pocket and was leaping around doing daft tricks etc, pulled me into the male loos to show me the g force hand dryer?!! And ended the night by telling me that he wished he had met me years ago and that I was the best person he had worked with ever!!
Hilarious!!
On the drive home with his gf sitting mortified in the driving seat, he opened the sun roof and tried to stand up through it so he could see the stars better :D
Oh my god, I have never laughed so much!! What an excellent night!

Today, I was woken up by texts at 7 from a mate of mine, I laid in bed for hours and spent the rest of the day cleaning, shopping and cooking. Not once did I feel bad for eating xmas pud and having a few G&T's!!

Yay Me!!!!!!:D

Hi Rach, it sounds like you had the perfect night out: good food and drink and lots of entertainment and all without any guilty feelings/worries re the diet the next morning!!! :D Wish we all had those.

Can totally relate to your social phobia - regularly suffer from that myself - right pain in the royal proverbial LOL :p

Wow, what a laugh! I wish I had been there. Nothing funnier than seeing the boss pished and acting up lol. Glad you enjoyed it :D

The rest of the night was fab, my boss got utterly pished, pulled a wand out of his pocket and was leaping around doing daft tricks etc, pulled me into the male loos to show me the g force hand dryer?!! And ended the night by telling me that he wished he had met me years ago and that I was the best person he had worked with ever!!
Glad you had a good night. Sounded fab! Soo funny about your boss and his little magic show x

glad you had a lovely time.. i really want a xmas pud now! :D

Good morning hun
Glad to here you have had a lovelt time thats what you needed a good night out,even better to see your boss getting pi**sed :)

Hi Rach, it sounds like you had the perfect night out: good food and drink and lots of entertainment and all without any guilty feelings/worries re the diet the next morning!!! :D Wish we all had those.

Can totally relate to your social phobia - regularly suffer from that myself - right pain in the royal proverbial LOL :p

Isnt it tho? Im going to force myself to go to other nites out tho cos otherwise it'll just be me and my cats in the future!!:8855:

Wow, what a laugh! I wish I had been there. Nothing funnier than seeing the boss pished and acting up lol. Glad you enjoyed it :D

He was so funny, wish I had a pic of him doing it , it was hilarious! Spoke to him yesterday and he had the mother of all hangovers too!! Ha ha!!:D

ah so glad you had fun, I love magic!!I am so impressed you have a magical boss!!!

Back