Rachel's plan to be slim for 30! :)

Sames lol I feel I'm so much more hungrier but it's jst getting used to not eating much! If I have 1 little bad thing the scales don't move lol but I can't get out of the habit of weighing everyday! X

16lbs to goal

Hopefully our hunger will start to dwindle soon! I try to find low propoint lunches and dinners so I can snack! Think I'll be back to salads next week!

Maybe if you put your scales somewhere where it's a pain to get them out you you won't weight in every day? That's what I did! x

Feeling hungry! I've been moving boxes around all day!

Having a Chinese tonight as my dad is heading back to America tomorrow morning... will try to make sure I eat something healthy! Although I probably won't! Last takeaway for a while so it's not too bad I guess...?!

Breakfast: OSS 3pp, Golden Syrup 1pp (4)

Snack: Alpen light 2pp (2)

Lunch: WW bread x 3 3pp, mini tub philly 1pp, ham 1pp, velvet crunch 2pp, muller 2pp (9)

Snack: WW bar, apple (2)

Dinner Chinese!

17/26 for everything except chinese

so about 16 to play with? (including weeklies)

Hopefully our hunger will start to dwindle soon! I try to find low propoint lunches and dinners so I can snack! Think I'll be back to salads next week!

Maybe if you put your scales somewhere where it's a pain to get them out you you won't weight in every day? That's what I did! x

Good idea on the low point meals! At least if we snack but keep within our points we feel we are having more! Good thinking x:)

I've tried with the scales lol my mates even taken them home with her but I've gone and picked them up haha addicted.com!

Really peed myself off, just had a mini milky bar and packet if cheap Worcester sauce crisps :-((( had 28/26 pp tiday :-(

16lbs to goal

Hi Girls,
I hope yous don't mind we butting in. I lost 3 and half stone with ww in 2009 went on to have 2 beautiful boys and ate my way through both pregnancies puttin on 2st again. I rejoined in October 2012 and done great upto December lost 13 and half pound. I ate my way through chirstmas and new year last Wednesday was my first weigh in in new yr and i managed to put on 5lb :( well i deserved it but since I went back on plan I am constantly hungry and I weighed myself last nite and it looks like i've only lost 1 and half lb which annoyed me as normally if I have been off plan a few weeks my first week back I normally have a big loss I'm eating plenty of fruit but nothing is filling me any advice girls you all are doing great :)

Hi Girls,
I hope yous don't mind we butting in. I lost 3 and half stone with ww in 2009 went on to have 2 beautiful boys and ate my way through both pregnancies puttin on 2st again. I rejoined in October 2012 and done great upto December lost 13 and half pound. I ate my way through chirstmas and new year last Wednesday was my first weigh in in new yr and i managed to put on 5lb :( well i deserved it but since I went back on plan I am constantly hungry and I weighed myself last nite and it looks like i've only lost 1 and half lb which annoyed me as normally if I have been off plan a few weeks my first week back I normally have a big loss I'm eating plenty of fruit but nothing is filling me any advice girls you all are doing great :)

Oo well done Hun! I put 5 maybe more lbs on over Xmas and I'm struggling not to binge!
I find drinking hot sugar free squash helps with my hunger! And drinking loads helps with the losses!
Other then that plenty if fruit and veg x

16lbs to goal

Hi Mets!

Thank you for your message. I'm slowly starting to get back on track.... finding it hard with all the extra chocolate I have around the place! I seem to eat well at work and then I get home and pick at things! I know once I get into the routine I'll be fine :)

Do you have a diary on here? Will have to have a look! Fingers crossed for the both of us to reach goal by our 30th! My goal is to lose about 10lbs - 1 stone.... But I only have about 9 weeks to do it! So I think the 10lbs is more optimistic....
I will extend the goal target to August after that as I'm visiting my parents in America!

x

I don't have a diary. I struggle to keep up with all the posts I make as it is! :D you've got more willpower than me having those chocolates in the house! Luckily I was at my Mums for Christmas so we don't have anything like that here.

10lbs is definitely an achievable target. Especially if you keep away from those chocs ;-). I put in 8lbs since 20th November so my first goal is to lose that by March. I then will have 2lb to goal but since being so close, I think I want to lose a further 7lbs. But I'm focussing on the gain I had first. I've lost 3lb of the 8lb so far, so getting there!

You day looks good :) enjoy your Chinese! I had a stirfry last night but it's defo not the same as the real thing! x

Good idea on the low point meals! At least if we snack but keep within our points we feel we are having more! Good thinking x:)

I've tried with the scales lol my mates even taken them home with her but I've gone and picked them up haha addicted.com!

Really peed myself off, just had a mini milky bar and packet if cheap Worcester sauce crisps :-((( had 28/26 pp tiday :-(

16lbs to goal

I'm always trying to find the lowest pointed meals so I can eat as much as I can! Back to chicken salad lunches and 1pp soup next week I think!

hehe at least you tried with the scales! Even though your weigh everyday, eventually it will go down :)

Don't worry, you ate nothing in comparison to what I ate last night! x

Hi Girls,

Hi IrishEyes, you're more than welcome to join in! Well done on your past losses! I've also managed to lose 1st before on WW but piled it on slowly! We all yo yo so it's nothing to feel bad about. I too gained about 5-6lbs over christmas and I'm trying to start shifting it again! 1 and a half pounds is a fab loss! You should be proud. Google what 1 pound looks like, may shock yourself at how much it actually is!

The only tip I can offer at the moment is to plan your meals out, this helps me when I do the weekly shop, so I don't over buy and end up eating more! I also make sure I eat loads of veg with my dinner to fill me up!

Do you have a diary on here? x

I don't have a diary. I struggle to keep up with all the posts I make as it is! :D you've got more willpower than me having those chocolates in the house! Luckily I was at my Mums for Christmas so we don't have anything like that here.

10lbs is definitely an achievable target. Especially if you keep away from those chocs ;-). I put in 8lbs since 20th November so my first goal is to lose that by March. I then will have 2lb to goal but since being so close, I think I want to lose a further 7lbs. But I'm focussing on the gain I had first. I've lost 3lb of the 8lb so far, so getting there!

You day looks good :) enjoy your Chinese! I had a stirfry last night but it's defo not the same as the real thing! x

Haha I do find it very motivational talking to people and seeing what they're eating etc. I wish I did have will power! But I know it's there and I dip into to it at least once every evening! But I do try my best not to over treat myself lol.

I've got about 6lbs of gain to lose... hoping to lose a pound or so for next week, but I doubt I will after that Chinese! Well done on the loss so far! You'll get there :)

x

The Chinese was lovely last night... but it's that last time I'll be eating take out for a while! I'm also definitely going to give up chocolate and cakes for lent. I did it last year and it really worked!

Breakfast: The usueal, OSS with Golden Syrup 4pp (4)

Snack: Apple, alpen light (2)

Lunch: I was going to have a mugshot, but then discovered how many points they were! so instead...

Ainsley Harriot Winter Veg Soup 2pp, 2 WW bread 2pp, 1 mini light Philly 1pp, shape dessert 3pp (8)

Snack: Caramel Snack a jack (1)

Dinner: Hairy Dieters Jambalaya, salad & BNS chips (9)

Snack: Frozen Curly Wurly 3pp, beetroot, pickled onions (3)

picked late evening.... Treat size bag buttons! And 2 choc orange pieces. Hate having choc in the house!

26/26

21/49

Last edited:
I'm waiting for my Hairy Dieters book to turn up. I can't wait to sit and plan some meals out. I'm also going to get the BF to pick meals out he'd actually eat (fussy man!). I'm fed up with having the same things to eat all the time, so hoping this will give me some inspiration. The reviews on here and Amazon are amazing!

A good day you have there :)

Hi Hun how are u doing??
Oh no I'm going out for a Chinese tonight!! What did u eat?? Did you stick to certain foods?? Was really good yesterday and will be today so am just going to stick with boiled rice or something

13lbs to goal

I'm waiting for my Hairy Dieters book to turn up. I can't wait to sit and plan some meals out. I'm also going to get the BF to pick meals out he'd actually eat (fussy man!). I'm fed up with having the same things to eat all the time, so hoping this will give me some inspiration. The reviews on here and Amazon are amazing!

A good day you have there :)

Their book is really good! I've only cooked 3 meals out of it so far but every single one has been delicious! I love cooking too so it's a bonus :) really is worth the buy!

Thank you :) I think I'm starting to break the habit of picking... I know I picked last night but I kept within my 7 weeklies a night allowance! So as long as I do that I should be fine! Fingers crossed!

x

Hi Hun how are u doing??
Oh no I'm going out for a Chinese tonight!! What did u eat?? Did you stick to certain foods?? Was really good yesterday and will be today so am just going to stick with boiled rice or something

13lbs to goal

Hey hun, all is going well! Actually managed to eat 2 items of chocolate (sorry 3!) and stay within my points and weeklies allowance yesterday! Yum! I plan everything down to a T! (not sure how you spell that?!?)

For my Chinese I had Jaing Bo (spelling?!) Chicken, which is chicken & veg in a spicy hoisin sauce, although it didn't taste like it had hoisin so was skeptical as the whether it was the right dish! I also had a small serving of boiled rice and a few chips... tut tut!
I guess if you stick to the boiled rice and have something thats not fried... it won't be too bad for you!

Here is a small list I found if it helps for future takeaways!

Beef with green pepper in black bean sauce = 12 pp
Boiled rice = 12 pp
Char Sui Pork = 11 pp
Chicken chow mein = 9 pp
Chicken & cashew nuts = 9 pp
Chicken in black bean Sauce = 11 pp
Chicken with mushroom = 8 pp
Chicken and sweetcorn soup = 6 pp
Chicken Balls (portion of 8) = 13 pp
Chips - half bag (210g) = 14 pp
Chips point at 24pp for a whole bag,
Curry Sauce (per tub) = 8 pp
Egg fried rice = 16 pp
Fortune Cookies (per cookie) = 2 pp
Hot and Sour Soup = 4 pp
Lemon chicken = 10 pp
Lychees (6) = 0 pp
Mushroom Chow Mein = 6 pp
Mushroom Foo Yung = 6 pp
Mixed veg in oyster sauce = 6 pp
Prawn crackers = 9 pp (average portion)
Roast Pork Cantonese Style = 10 pp
Seaweed (deep fried) = 9 pp
Sesame prawn toasts = 3 pp (each)
Special chow mein = 9 pp
Special fried rice = 23 pp
Spring rolls = 9 pp (each)
Sweet and sour chicken (balls or peking style) = 13 pp
Szechuan Prawn with Vegetables = 12 pp
Vegetable Curry = 8 pp

You're doing great on the plan! x

I feel like my appetite is slowly starting to decrease! I always struggle when I get home though, the extreme cold doesn't help (no great heating in out flat!) and the box of goodies doesn't either! Oh well.... I'll get there :)

Breakfast: OSS with gs 4pp (4)

Snack: Apple, Alpen light 2pp (2)

Lunch: Feta & beetroot salad 3pp, WW bread 2pp, ham 1pp, ww yog 1pp (7)

Snack: My colleague bought in a cake she made for me! So going to have to eat that! approx 6pp (6)

Dinner: WW bagel pizza with tomato puree, onion, tiny grating of cheese, tomato 5pp, BNS chips, ketchup 1pp, salad, mayo 1pp (7)

26/26

Will use 7pp weeklies on:

curly wurly 3pp, maybe anoth 4pp choc treat in the evening!

I've got to get rid of this sweet tooth!!!

Hey hun, all is going well! Actually managed to eat 2 items of chocolate (sorry 3!) and stay within my points and weeklies allowance yesterday! Yum! I plan everything down to a T! (not sure how you spell that?!?)

For my Chinese I had Jaing Bo (spelling?!) Chicken, which is chicken & veg in a spicy hoisin sauce, although it didn't taste like it had hoisin so was skeptical as the whether it was the right dish! I also had a small serving of boiled rice and a few chips... tut tut!
I guess if you stick to the boiled rice and have something thats not fried... it won't be too bad for you!

Here is a small list I found if it helps for future takeaways!

Beef with green pepper in black bean sauce = 12 pp
Boiled rice = 12 pp
Char Sui Pork = 11 pp
Chicken chow mein = 9 pp
Chicken & cashew nuts = 9 pp
Chicken in black bean Sauce = 11 pp
Chicken with mushroom = 8 pp
Chicken and sweetcorn soup = 6 pp
Chicken Balls (portion of 8) = 13 pp
Chips - half bag (210g) = 14 pp
Chips point at 24pp for a whole bag,
Curry Sauce (per tub) = 8 pp
Egg fried rice = 16 pp
Fortune Cookies (per cookie) = 2 pp
Hot and Sour Soup = 4 pp
Lemon chicken = 10 pp
Lychees (6) = 0 pp
Mushroom Chow Mein = 6 pp
Mushroom Foo Yung = 6 pp
Mixed veg in oyster sauce = 6 pp
Prawn crackers = 9 pp (average portion)
Roast Pork Cantonese Style = 10 pp
Seaweed (deep fried) = 9 pp
Sesame prawn toasts = 3 pp (each)
Special chow mein = 9 pp
Special fried rice = 23 pp
Spring rolls = 9 pp (each)
Sweet and sour chicken (balls or peking style) = 13 pp
Szechuan Prawn with Vegetables = 12 pp
Vegetable Curry = 8 pp

You're doing great on the plan! x

Aww this is so handy thanx Hun! Where did u find these values??
Well done with sticking to your points! Once you get into the swing of things you'll be fine! And also once All of your treats in the house have gone lol x

13lbs to goal

Aww this is so handy thanx Hun! Where did u find these values??
Well done with sticking to your points! Once you get into the swing of things you'll be fine! And also once All of your treats in the house have gone lol x

13lbs to goal

I'm not sure what the portion sizes are though! I just googled Chinese propoints... there are loads of pages you can go to the check the points out!

Thank you :) Maybe I should just eat them all in one night... surely I can't do that much damage haha x

Haha! That's what I'd do - eat the lot so there's no more temptation! X

hi hun am i ok to follow hun ur doing fab i also have a diary but muct confess a lot of my points go on snacks but someone said as long as am pointing should be fine u have great will power esp with ww biscuits one is never enough for me lol x

Oo well done Hun! I put 5 maybe more lbs on over Xmas and I'm struggling not to binge!
I find drinking hot sugar free squash helps with my hunger! And drinking loads helps with the losses!
Other then that plenty if fruit and veg x

16lbs to goal

Hi Rebecca thank u for the tips I will defo try drinking the hot sugar free squash well done with 16lb to goal it won't take you long x

Back