Rachel's plan to be slim for 30! :)

Hi IrishEyes, you're more than welcome to join in! Well done on your past losses! I've also managed to lose 1st before on WW but piled it on slowly! We all yo yo so it's nothing to feel bad about. I too gained about 5-6lbs over christmas and I'm trying to start shifting it again! 1 and a half pounds is a fab loss! You should be proud. Google what 1 pound looks like, may shock yourself at how much it actually is!

The only tip I can offer at the moment is to plan your meals out, this helps me when I do the weekly shop, so I don't over buy and end up eating more! I also make sure I eat loads of veg with my dinner to fill me up!

Do you have a diary on here? x

Hi Rachael
I really enjoying you posts great ideas. Veg is a big prob with me I need to get into them! I a very plain eater it the bloody cravings i would think about crisps n choc and nearly send myself mad don,t have a diary on here x

Haha! That's what I'd do - eat the lot so there's no more temptation! X

I think I should just eat it all now! It's just sat there in a hat box calling my name.... I need to hide it somewhere! My plan was to take it back to my parents home this weekend and hide it there but obviously I'm now snowed in! Typical.... I do so well and then I just pick at the bad stuff! Oh we'll I guess once its gone I can't eat it?! Heading to cinema tonight so maybe I'll take some for everyone to nibble on. How is your diet going? X

hi hun am i ok to follow hun ur doing fab i also have a diary but muct confess a lot of my points go on snacks but someone said as long as am pointing should be fine u have great will power esp with ww biscuits one is never enough for me lol x

Hey Georgina, of course you can! Although I'm not really doing too well at the moment as I have too much Xmas choc lying around the flat! I think I'm just going to have to eat it all and be gone with it by Monday for a full on fresh start! At least I've been sticking to it reasonably well elsewhere so I don't think I'll gain, I'll just maintain! Fingers crossed! After this choc spell has vanished I'm going to start taking pics of all my meals :) better way of tracking my food! Do you have a link to your diary? Would love to read and get some inspiration! X

Hi Rachael
I really enjoying you posts great ideas. Veg is a big prob with me I need to get into them! I a very plain eater it the bloody cravings i would think about crisps n choc and nearly send myself mad don,t have a diary on here x

hi :) haha thank you. I just wish my posts were all healthy posts! At to mo they are half and half, need to get rid of the sweet treats! I'll see if I can find any interesting veg ideas for you.... Spice up those sides! Is there anything you don't like to eat? I too always think about crisps and choc.... Just wish I didn't have anything in the house to satisfy those thoughts! X

Oh dear oh dear..... I can't stop eating the choc! At least when it's gone it's gone! 2 days this week now I have gone completely over points! Yesterday I managed half a box of maltesers (I ate the over half the night before!)

Must. Get. Rid. Of. Chocolate!!!!

Yesterday's food consisted of

porridge 4

sarnie 3 crisps 3

tangle pie 13

half a box of maltesers.... 20?!?

So all in all.... 40 (about 7 over budget!)

todays food has be

cereal. 4

toast 5 butter 2

jambalaya 8

choc.... 20?!?

40 ish again....

oh dear oh dear oh dear. New weeks resolution..... I'm going to take all of my choc to work and leave it in my draw so I can't eat it! Then the next time I go home I will leave it there. I WILL lose a pound for a weeks time! Want to lose 7 pounds for my bday, that gives me 8 ish weeks..... Will also hit the gym 2 or 3 times next week, need my routine back!

apologies for long rant. Babble over! I will be back to my normal healthy eating self soon :)

Hiya! Now you feeling today? Good idea about taking the chocolate to work... Perhaps offering some out to your colleagues too?

I've had a terrible chocolate binge myself! :-/ I've gone way over my weeklies (I used them on Tuesday when I went out to dinner - pizza!) so now I'm not looking forward to WI. Eeeek! For some reason, this bloody snow has made me want to eat and eat! No excuse really. I was fine on Friday morning but come the afternoon... The marathon eating session started!

Hope you have a good day today. You can definitely lose 7lbs in 8 weeks! That's what I want to do as well. x

Hey Georgina, of course you can! Although I'm not really doing too well at the moment as I have too much Xmas choc lying around the flat! I think I'm just going to have to eat it all and be gone with it by Monday for a full on fresh start! At least I've been sticking to it reasonably well elsewhere so I don't think I'll gain, I'll just maintain! Fingers crossed! After this choc spell has vanished I'm going to start taking pics of all my meals :) better way of tracking my food! Do you have a link to your diary? Would love to read and get some inspiration! X

hi hun i would of been at them chocies already lol i think the more u tell ureself to not eat them u want them more good idea as the starting again on monday i think your diary is great hun a not shure how to put my link on your page hun and to be honest i havent done so good but i think my diary is called starting again how has your weekend been x

Hiya! Now you feeling today? Good idea about taking the chocolate to work... Perhaps offering some out to your colleagues too?

I've had a terrible chocolate binge myself! :-/ I've gone way over my weeklies (I used them on Tuesday when I went out to dinner - pizza!) so now I'm not looking forward to WI. Eeeek! For some reason, this bloody snow has made me want to eat and eat! No excuse really. I was fine on Friday morning but come the afternoon... The marathon eating session started!

Hope you have a good day today. You can definitely lose 7lbs in 8 weeks! That's what I want to do as well. x

Hi Mets,

I was feeling OK yesterday but was still munching on that chocolate! It's getting close to all being gone! You know, I think the weather does contribute to our comfort eating, it's the cold, our bodies need the energy!

When is your weigh in?

I hopped in the scales this morning and seem to be a 1lb lighter! But they do say it takes 7 days to gain the weight!

We WILL lose 7lbs in 8 weeks!!! x

hi hun i would of been at them chocies already lol i think the more u tell ureself to not eat them u want them more good idea as the starting again on monday i think your diary is great hun a not shure how to put my link on your page hun and to be honest i havent done so good but i think my diary is called starting again how has your weekend been x

Hi hun, I was at the choc all day yesterday! I agree, the more you tell yourself not to the more you want it! I'll have a look for your thread and follow you :)

Thank you, I try to be as honest as I can with my eating so at least I can look back on good days and see how I coped!

The weekend was generally OK, even though I was snowed in! Ate some nice meals and then ruined it by eating rubbish!! haha

x

Well that was a snowy weekend! I've managed to get a lift into work today as I don't fancy getting my car out of the flat car park! Completely snowed in!

I thought I'd check in on the scales today and by some miracle I seem to have lost a pound! It will probably creep back on over the next few days as they say it doesn't go on instantly! Oh well, chocolate has nearly all been eaten!

Really addicted to the Hairy Dieters recipes, they are so yummy! The Jambalaya is lovely, very popular with the other half!

Todays menu:

Breakfast: OSS 4pp (4)

Lunch: Chicken & egg salad 3pp, soup 1pp, WW yog 1pp (5)

Snack: Alpen light 2pp (2)

Dinner: Having to stop off at small Tesco on my trip home so I may actually just pick up the ingredients for Jambalaya! 8pp (8)

Snack: curly wurly 3pp (3)

22/26 so far

Hi Mets,

I was feeling OK yesterday but was still munching on that chocolate! It's getting close to all being gone! You know, I think the weather does contribute to our comfort eating, it's the cold, our bodies need the energy!

When is your weigh in?

I hopped in the scales this morning and seem to be a 1lb lighter! But they do say it takes 7 days to gain the weight!

We WILL lose 7lbs in 8 weeks!!! x

7 days? Ouch! I hope that's not the case for me. WI is tomorrow! Yesterday was a complete write off. I was so bad! I'm fully expecting to gain.

Wow! 1lb off! You never know, it may be accurate. When is your wi?

My mate said at work that apparently, eating fatty foods is better when the weather is colder as you need the energy. He said a doctor said this on tv yesterday. I'm sure he was just trying to make me feel better! :D xx

hi hun can i ask what is hairy dieters its so cold today i have done good til my son came and wanted pizza shop lol x

7 days? Ouch! I hope that's not the case for me. WI is tomorrow! Yesterday was a complete write off. I was so bad! I'm fully expecting to gain.

Wow! 1lb off! You never know, it may be accurate. When is your wi?

My mate said at work that apparently, eating fatty foods is better when the weather is colder as you need the energy. He said a doctor said this on tv yesterday. I'm sure he was just trying to make me feel better! :D xx

Hi Mets,

I don't know if it's true but that is what a few people have told me! I hope it's not the case for me either! Not to worry, my week has been a write off too, eaten sweet treats everyday and today 2 people have bought cupcakes in!!!

Lets hope that fact is true! I do crave junk food more in the winter!

When is your weight in? I don't bother with the WW club, even though I would probably benefit from and and become more motivated! I weigh myself every Monday. Eventually I'll be as good as gold! x

hi hun can i ask what is hairy dieters its so cold today i have done good til my son came and wanted pizza shop lol x

Hi Georgina, Hairy Dieters is a really good recipe book! They also have a tv show of the same name. Can't remember what channel it's on! But the recipes are really good, hard to believe they are diet recipes! I'm the same, I do great at work until I get home! One pizza won't hurt! x

Oh my the drive in to work today was horrendous! Black ice everywhere, my car literally felt like it was on ice skates! Yet people were still overtaking me, it was deadly!

Good news, the chocolate as nearly all gone, I can soon start eating 100% healthily!

Bad news I've been given two cakes today :(

Snack: cake (scraped off most of buttercream) 5pp (5)

Lunch: salad with chicken & mayo 2pp, soup 2pp, ww yog 1pp (5)

Dinner: Hairy Dieters Risotto 9pp, maybe salad (9)

Snack: Other cake! 5pp (5)

28/26

weeklies used: probably about 15 so far!

Snow again! grrrr... when will it stop?!?

Hopefully it will melt a little for my gym trip later... not been for 2 weeks!

Menu today:

Snack: WW biscuits 2pp (2)

Lunch: Chicken & ham salad 3pp, soup 2pp, WW jaffa roll 2pp (7)

Snack: Alpen light 2pp (2)

Dinner: Paprika Chicken & Veg 7pp (7)

curly wurly 3pp, ww toast marmite 1pp

26/26

will no doubt have 7pp of choc later... nearly all gone!!

Had a fab return work out session at the gym yesterday! My legs ache but in a good way. It's nice to feel it paying off! Back to it again on Tuesday! I will aim for 2 sessions next week!

Snack: Apple, snack a jack 1pp (1)

Lunch: Sandwich 3pp, crisps 2pp, yogurt 2pp (8)

Snack: Alpen Light: 2pp (2)

Dinner: Jambalaya again! yum! 8pp (8)

22/26

other 4pp and 7pp on the choc that's nearly been eaten! Can't wait for it all to be gone!

Last edited:
Had a fab return work out session at the gym yesterday! My legs ache but in a good way. It's nice to feel it paying off! Back to it again on Tuesday! I will aim for 2 sessions next week!

Snack: Apple, snack a jack 1pp (1)

Lunch: Sandwich 3pp, soup 2pp, yogurt 2pp (7)

Snack: Alpen Light: 2pp (2)

Dinner: Jambalaya again! yum! 8pp (8)

22/26

other 2pp and 7pp on the choc that's nearly been eaten! Can't wait for it all to be gone!

Sound lovely Hun! Well done for the workout!
I've just done 10mins (coz I've got to go to work) and its killed me lol! Also ordered a cross trainer hehe I'm gonna on it every night!

Have a gd day xxx

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

Sound lovely Hun! Well done for the workout!
I've just done 10mins (coz I've got to go to work) and its killed me lol! Also ordered a cross trainer hehe I'm gonna on it every night!

Have a gd day xxx

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

Oooh thank you :) I used to go 3 times a week until I moved flat in October and then it dwindled down to once a week! Need to up my game a little!

Well done on your workout :) Don't worry, I've done a few mins of squats before and my legs have ached for a few days afterwards! I'd love to have some exercise machines right in front of the TV so I stay entertained! haha Lucky you!

Have a good day also :) x

Well the chocolate is pretty much all gone! Yay! Only a few coins left to munch on :)

Looking for some nice low point meals to eat this week!

Snack: Snack a Jack 1pp (1)

Lunch: WW bread 2pp, extra light philly 1pp, ham 1pp, snack a jacks 3pp, muller light 2pp (9)

Snack: Ww biscuit 2pp (2)

Dinner: Jambalaya 8pp, squash (8)

After dinner treat: caramel crunch 5pp (5)

26/26

3/49

Last edited:
Back