Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was really tasty, but lasted about 30 seconds.. so not worth the points :( and yeah working - late tomorrow, 3-8 and no idea what on sunday but most likely early - 7-12 or all day 7-5. I did write it down but idiot here lost the piece of paper :p oops!

think i mustve had the most boring friday night ever! :p ah well!

just updating my final food plan for today:

B - 60g all bran (3) 1/2pt soya light (1) vanilla and chocolate mullerlight (1.5)
L - 1/2 galia melon (1) 225g strawberries (1) 1/4 sainsburys bacon and cheese flatbread (6 :() mullerlight (1.5)
T - 330g halibut fillet (5) green beans (0)
S - 1/2 galia melon (1) 225g strawberries (1) kiwi (0.5) options hot chocolate (0.5) homemade mushroom soup made with mushroom, onion, thyme, 2 veg stock cubes, water (0)

total: 23 points

+ 30 mins flexibility on wii fit coach (low intensity) = 1 AP

flexibility was much easier to follow than yoga, but was far too easy - didnt feel pushed at all so going to stick to a rota of upper body, lower body, core. Maybe throw in a cardio sometime :p

i'm undecided as to whether i should do it across the weekend - Maya recommends two days off but i changed it from monday and friday to sat / sun as it is usually easier for me to complete during the week. My legs are still aching from lower body workout yesterday, so i'm wondering if i need the day off to rest them.. but at the same time my brain is saying work out work out work out :p I am determined to see a shift of some of this flubber before my holidays! :mad: i will not be defeated!

anyway, plan for tomorrow:

B - omelette made with 2 eggs (3) water, onion, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms (0) 2 ryvita (1)
L - mushroom soup (0) 2 ryvita (1) cottage cheese (1) cherry tomatoes (0) salt and pepper (0) vanilla and chocolate mullerlight (1.5)
T - cod fillet (3.5) green beans (0) 80g sweetcorn (1.5)
S - 2 kiwis (1)

total: 13.5 points

Hey Rachael,
Congrats on all the exercise with Maya, see how you feel over the weekend and take it from there.
hope you have a good weekend xxx

Hi Rach

I saw Terminator yesterday - thought it was v good, better than I expected! The Arnie bit was really good too :)

Just finished 30 mins with Maya - she suggest lower body but my legs have only just recovered from using sis's wii active, so went for the core (damn those crunches!). Haven't done yoga or flexibility yet .... (or cardio ahem ;))

What's the next movie you're looking forward too??

Twigs
xx

Hey Rachael,
Congrats on all the exercise with Maya, see how you feel over the weekend and take it from there.
hope you have a good weekend xxx

thanks Haylez :) x

Hope you have a great weekend
Irene x

thanks Irene I will definitely try! :D

Hi Rach

I saw Terminator yesterday - thought it was v good, better than I expected! The Arnie bit was really good too :)

Just finished 30 mins with Maya - she suggest lower body but my legs have only just recovered from using sis's wii active, so went for the core (damn those crunches!). Haven't done yoga or flexibility yet .... (or cardio ahem ;))

What's the next movie you're looking forward too??

Twigs
xx

yoga and flexibility don't really push you at all and although i know they are good to prevent injury, i am only doing them when i really have no energy for anything else. You still do about ten minutes of cardio like you do on all the other sessions on flexibility, but other than that.. nothing amazing.

And yeah, i thought Terminator was really good too, and all i've heard is how rubbish it is from everyone else! :p

only things on at the cinema that i havent seen yet, are 12 Rounds with John Cena from WWE, and The Hangover - the comedy about losing the stag after a stag do.

Not sure if i want to see either to be honest, waiting patiently for Public Enemies - Johnny Depp's new film to come out, it looks fantastic :) also the Transformers film too :D

oh, and to embrace my girly side, i would quite like to see Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompsons new romantic comedy that came out yesterday, but Matty won't come with me for that one, so will have to con someone else :p

anyway, hope everyone has a lovely day today.. shame weather is still a bit rubbish. I'm off to catch up on Biggest Loser :D x

Hi Rach

Glad you see back on tracy. I'm off to the Dustin Hoffman film on Monday afternoon, I'll post how I liked it

Have a great weekend

M

who's tracy? :p LOL!

Hi Rach,
just wanted to say thanks for the rep (not clued up on all of this yet) most kind of you. Hope your weekend isn,t too bad with work and all, I normally work every other sat, this is my one off and typical its pouring it down. Got a hyper six yr old to keep entertained, high school musical dance mat is out as I type this, anyway will have to get off here and make my little angel some lunch,
cheers Jo

Bust: 40.5 --> 39.5
Waist: 41 --> 41
Hips: 47 --> 45.75
Left / Right Wings: 13.5/13.5 --> 13.0/13.25

found my piece of paper! :D just thought i better update my measurements before i lost it again!

Hey m'dear how are you today? Thank you for my Rep :). I'm going to try and read your diary but I think it could take me quite some time :p

Hope you have a good day and work isn't too bad. xx

P.S I love Biggest Loser!

oOo top work on your inches lost that's superb. Keep it up m'dear. x

thanks :D i wouldnt bother reading it tbh, it'll take you forever - theres 215 pages of me rambling about rubbish! :p

i would start from now and just keep up haha :D not enough life for my boring diary!

and yes, i love biggest loser.. just watched the dancing ep, still a few to catch up :) xxx

Hi Rach,

Well done on the inches - you're so focused;).

Also love the Biggest Loser - must go and watch yesterdays episode - love the WI days - wouldn't it be great to lose 5lbs every week - I'd get to goal in no time!

What time are you at work today Rach?

*Note to self - must learn how to switch on WII & put in FIT disc:eek:

Are you watching both the UK and Australian ones?

Irene xx

no just the UK one.. want Kevin to win he's lovely :)

Hi Rach,

Well done on the inches - you're so focused;).

Also love the Biggest Loser - must go and watch yesterdays episode - love the WI days - wouldn't it be great to lose 5lbs every week - I'd get to goal in no time!

i love the WI days too :D wanna see how Kevin does!

What time are you at work today Rach?

*Note to self - must learn how to switch on WII & put in FIT disc:eek:

tsk! :p get learning Helen! i am working 3-8 today :) got some soup and a kiwi to take for my break.. determined to be good! :D

I stupidly didn't take my measurements when I started, wish I had now as I would love to see what's changed!

Well done though chick pea! doing fabby!!:D xx

take them now!!! :p we both have a long way to go, even if you take them now you will see such a difference :) xxx

Yep think I will!:D

I was quite gutted last night, one of my friends mums was out and came over and said how good my mate was looking and that she'd lost so much weight (she hasn't and isn't on a diet) and never said a word to me apart from "hey claire bear how you doing?" GUTTED!!:cry: LOL!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back