Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey luv!!! Hope you're ok?

xxx

had a rough week, will explain later. hope everyones okay x

Me too babes, thought it was time I came on and said Hello!! Hope your ok x

morning everyone.. new week new goings on.. had a rough week last week with being ill and other things - feel a lot better now. Got Lenny for the next few weeks so my exercise will be upped and i hope i can possibly see the 13's before i start teaching in september! :)

hours been cut at work so stressing a bit about meeting bill payments etc etc.. otherwise not too bad atm..

walking making me uber hungry already - not even lunchtime and i've already had 9 points:

B - 50g weetos (3) 1/2pt 1% fat milk (1.5)
L - tin basics vegetable soup (2) ww naan bread (1.5)
T -
S - 2 slices 50/50 bread (3) 40g philadelphia light (1.5)

total: 12.5 + whatever i decide on for tea.

thanks Jane :) things much better this week.. still not 100% but working theirselves out.. all got a bit on top of me last week and thought i was going to break down at one point.. thank goodness for my friends and family (the ones i have left in the country!) they sorted me out good and proper :D

feeling much better for exercising with Lenny too :) almost 2hrs out with him so far today and i'm feeling much healthier.. although with my cough my chest is feeling really tight by 40-50mins out with him so not pushing myself too much further than that atm :)

foods changed:

B - 50g weetos (3) 1/2pt 1% fat milk (1.5)
L - half pack giovannis proscuitto and parmesan pasta (7.5) 30g philadelphia light (1)
T - liver and bacon (no idea) broccoli, cauliflower, spinach (0)
S - 2 slices toast (3) 40g philadelphia light (1.5)

so 17.5 / 23, + min. 4 AP to spend on my liver and bacon. Loooooove liver so going to enjoy every last nibble :D x

Last edited:
Its great to see you back Rach and glad you are working through things. Hope the hours soon go back up, is there any possibility of that?

Get you teaching in September you'll be a real good teacher.

Take care, only a PM away if you need anything

M

thanks you both :D

Aunty M, I really hope so! :) i love working with kids, just not sure if I can hack being stern with them.. i always want to laugh! :p

Hey Rach my love. Sorry you have been having a rough time of it lately. If you ever want to chat about anything you know where to find me and i'm pretty swift at replying to messages :D

oOo i didn't know you were starting teaching how exciting!! I'm sure you will be fab!! How did you get into it? Did you do a pgce? You do know now that you will be bombarded with questions from me now! Tehe. I hope you've had a good day. Catch up soon. x x x

Evening hun glad your feeling better this week, sorry to hear, well read lol that you haven't been well. I hope you enjoyed your liver for tea! Nice going on the APs! :) xxx

Heelllooo

Just stopping by to say Hi

Hope you had a good day & enjoyed the liver x

Hey chick! So glad you are feeling better. Sorry to hear that things got a bit rough last week, as Saski said you know where I am if you need anything.

I didn't realise it was September you started teaching, you really will be fab! My sister is a teacher and she absolutely loves it and I'm sure you will too!

Hope you have a lovely eveing chick and enjoy your dinner!!

xx

sorry to confuse - starting my teacher TRAINING in september (PGCE ICT).. but i still wanna look great :) was supposed to start last year but with everything going on with family at the time, i ended up deferring for the year :)

liver was absolutely gorgeous.. really really tasty :) i hate to admit but Matty is getting better than me in the kitchen! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back