Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good time hon x

i'm back :D anyone miss me? weighed in this morning on scales that werent my own, and they say a 6lb gain - wouldnt be surprised after losing myself in a bottle of black sambucca (+ countless jacques, glasses of rosé and countless tequilas :eek:) over the weekend.. oops! :p - but i am back to being good today, so will wait and see what my scales say next tuesday :D

i did however come back £45 richer than when i went away.. my dad and his friends look after me in the pub :D - his friends try perving on me when he's not looking so i emptied a couple of wallets as payment for harrassing me!

been for a walk this morning with Matty and the dog - his parents dog goes to his aunties when theyre away, and shes come back after 4 days twice the size she was when she went away! Not good! :p

B - 30g weetos (2) 1/4pt 1% fat milk (1)
L - 300g jacket potato (3) bolognaise made with 1/4pk lean mince (7) stock cube, carrot, celery, onion, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, garlic, oregano, basil, paprika, chilli powder, 1 tsp bovril (0)
T -
S -

not sure on tea yet, will figure out later :)

Hey good to have you back my dear. I missed you too. That sounds liek alcohol weight to me it will pass. tehe. Quite literally probably. Good work on coming back in credit that is quite an achievement. I hope you are having a good one. x x x

Have you really been pickpocketing the dirty old men rach?!:eek:
If so i suppose it serves them right! ha ha

welcome back we all missed you :).have a nice evening :) x x

Welcome back! Oh not had black sambucca in a looong time lethal stuff! lol i shouldn't laugh at you getting oogled by the old pervs hun but only you could manage to profit from it! lol very healthy day today so far well done! :) xx

thanks everyone, well yesterday was a difficult day.. took a sharp turn and headed downhill after lunch.. ending in 2 greggs sausage rolls, 2 cheese scones drowned in butter, a full packet of maryland cookies and a curlywurly :p oh and a slice of toast and marmite before bed :p

ah well, attempt two starts today:

B - 30g coco pops (2) 1/4pt 1% milk (1)
L -
T -
S - 2 slices toast (3) tomatoes (0)

not sure what we have in, so haven't planned for lunch or tea yet. going to cinema this afternoon i think, to see Perfect Getaway.. looking forward to it :) gotta go to work this morning though.. boo hiss, though i know i will enjoy myself when i get there :)

will catch up with everyone later i promise xxx

Hey rach we saw perfect getaway last week..it makes you jump a few times but also confuses you in a couple of bits but we enjoyed it,it was good.

Wow yesterdays food was a corker for you! Now the only thing i couldnt have done was the whole pack of cookies,mine would have been a multi-pack of crisps!! x

Hi Rach

Yesterday sounded fun :D Love Gregg's sausage rolls :)

Hope you can stick to it today - we all know you're capable of getting at least 6lbs off in a week :)

Have a good one!
Twigs
xx

yesterdays food looked absolutely gorgeous i love greggs sausage rolls
Mmmmmmmmm. hope you had a nice afternoon at cinema ,take care x x

Hey my lovely. Sorry about your binge, it happens. You will get straight back into it fine :) It all sounded delicious though especially the cookies. Yum!!!

I hope you enjoyed the film. I will expect a review upon your return :) Have a lovely day tomorrow. xxx

wasnt overly fussed on either film.. didnt actually realise what Perfect Getaway was about, and after watching G-Force in 3D my eyes were tired and i fell asleep a couple of times haha :D

i'm taking a few days off the diet.. just not in the right place at the moment.. will still be popping in here though of course :)

hi Rachael, i am not even gonna go back and read what you had yesterday-just the mention of greggs sausage rolls-well its just better if i dont know the rest-it may set me off!!

Sometimes i think we can get diet fatigue and just need a break, so do and come back refreshed, but like you say stay with us in the meantime-miss you too much otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back